Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Let Your Character Preach The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Your Character Preach The Gospel (211 Views)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Character Preach The Gospel by BornofGod108(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: LET YOUR CHARACTER PREACH THE GOSPEL

TEXT: ROMANS 2:21-22
Key verse: Matthew 7: 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

God has saved you to live a holy life all the days of your life. There is a cloud of witnesses watching us. They judge us with all we do; from our interaction up to all our characters.
They expect us to live up to God’s standard. Many times, people have rejected Christianity because of the behaviour of others who profess the same Christianity.
Matthew 7:1-5
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Our scriptural text of today’s devotion asked us a very important question: You that preach the gospel saying thou shall not steal, do you steal? It is not enough to say it but to live it. You must live it for all to see. Saying it will not convince many but living it will.
1 Timothy 4:15-16
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Living the gospel is a means of preaching the gospel. It will profit you and all that hear and see you.Living the scriptures means living the gospel. You must first amend your ways before others can follow suit.
You cannot amend other people’s ways when yours is not amended. You can only give what you have. Do not live a life of a hypocrite as a Christian, you will lead many to hell and end up in hell yourself.
Do your best with the help of the Holy Spirit to live holy and God will use you to bring many to Himself. This is what God desires from you and me. Let's do it good faith

Thought for the day: Let your lifestyle bring others to Christ

Song for the day: Make me holy…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 34-36; Matthew 23:1-22

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Seen Fight Demons With Cutlass / God's Abundance In Your Life / Why The Deeper Life Bible Church Finally Embraced The Use Of TV And Other Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.