Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Starting A Clothing Brand? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Starting A Clothing Brand? (281 Views)

Do You Need A Good Clothing Brand Or A Fashion Stylist Or Wadrobe (stylist)? / What's Your Favourite Clothing Brand? / Looking For Who Can Make Me A Name Tag And Hang Tag For My Clothing Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Clothing Brand? by KinoxApparel: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Do you wish to start a clothing brand?
Let us help you to produce your collection at Kinox apparel

T-SHIRTS// SWEATSHIRT// HOODIES// POLOS//JOGGERS// JACKETS// TWO PIECE// SHORTS// face cap.

Address: Opposite seven day primary school, old IFE road, Agodi, Ibadan.

Facebook@ Kinox

Most of the people that want to start a clothing brand use to be afraid of not messing up with their customers and not falling in the hand of the wrong producers because of substandard products.

BUT WE WANT YOU TO BE REST ASSURE THAT YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU ARE PICTURING IN YOUR MIND. Below is about the company �

Kinox is fashion brand striving to reshape and rebrand fashion in Africa by providing quality products, excellent distribution and originality in every products and services we render to the world to become the best fashion brand in Africa and world at large. Kinox is known for for it quality and affordability. On our journey to reshape Africa fashion, we will never stop being creative and innovative, and this, has been the same spirit pushing us more to preach it to all the people working at Kinox not to compromise standard

We understand that most of the products that are been made in Africa are being regarded as FAKE or substandard in many part of the world and even within Africans. That led us to create the rule IT IS EITHER QUALITY OR YOU JOIN THEM)which is now a guiding factor guiding the company to maintain quality and classic.

KiNox started in Ibadan, Nigeria in the year 2022 and it is a Nigeria Brand.

Mission

. To build love around fashion.
. To make quality products for everybody
. To change Africa, most especially Nigeria image before the world.
. Revolution of Africa
. Convincing the world to proudly get Africa products
. Job opportunities.

*Vision*
ReShaping of fashion brand in Africa into a better one

The X in the kinox stands for our X-factor(our brand is graced with Class, creativity, innovation and originality)

Core value

Quality : When people hear kinox, quality should be the immediate word that comes to their mind.

Winning: winning is the goal and part of the reason we work. Kinox Win win win!!

Excellence : it’s either excellence or excellence, we will make sure we don’t compromise it.

People: the people working with us matters to us a lot. They are the driving spirit behind all the quality products we make to the world.

(1) (Reply)

African Fashion: Hot And Classy Ankara Off Shoulder Gowns|| Off Shoulder Africa / I Sell Unisex Wears / Please Help Me Patronise My Organic Cream Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.