Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter (702 Views)

Lyta In Throwback Photo With His Blind Mother, Says "My Mother Must Not Suffer" / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by likekissnaija: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
“Stay away from yahoo boys” – Mother says as she uses ‘iron-hand’ to make daughter listen to her advice (Video)

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/stay-away-from-yahoo-boys-mother-says-as-she-uses-iron-hand-to-make-daughter-listen-to-her-advice-video/

Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmn. Na wa o.
still she fit no hear word.
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
I wonder what attract young ladies to this cruel Yahoo boys.
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by funshint(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
likekissnaija:
“Stay away from yahoo boys” – Mother says as she uses ‘iron-hand’ to make daughter listen to her advice (Video)

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/stay-away-from-yahoo-boys-mother-says-as-she-uses-iron-hand-to-make-daughter-listen-to-her-advice-video/
Correct mama....a good case of I'll kuku kee you before you kee yoursef grin
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Some nigeria girls can walk naked because of yahoo boyz.
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by egwajoe(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
I am Happy to be a Google Boy grin grin grin
Not Yahoo cool cool cool
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by nachisunday(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
egwajoe:
I am Happy to be a Google Boy grin grin grin
Not Yahoo cool cool cool
then me i will be a bing boy no cap.
Re: Stay Away From Yahoo Boys” – Mother Says As She Uses ‘iron-hand’ On Her Daughter by nachisunday(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wonder what attract young ladies to this cruel Yahoo boys.
they need money and continuety love from boys for VAL, yahoo boys hate disguise they must show every dine thing they have even their bright future.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals / “I Love My Wife More Than My Mother” – Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawale Ajeyemi / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Minnie Mouse Dolls Collected Over 10 Years (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.