Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO (5571 Views)

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Who remembers this thread from last year

https://www.nairaland.com/6906581/vikings-promises-kill-eat-black#6906581.24

Vikings confraternity members promising to kill blackaxe members and eat their meat in revenge to the brutal killing of one of their members one mr savage.

Although there have been countless attacks and counter attack from both groups.

Below is the normal picture of the Blackaxe member that was killed and roasted by rival Vikings.

The guy killed his name is anointing he was killed at Ogbunike not Nkpor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Then this is when they killed him and roast his meat inside the bush.

Let me update the video on a Google drive

Watch video here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nUMP9OCA6_z5DFbymFgfXZ8cKJdF0yV0/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
More

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by freshkpomo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Then this is when they killed him and roast his meat inside the bush
Fine boy just waste like that. I wonder what his family,Friends and loved ones will be thinking right now... The thought of how he died,his last moment and the pain he felt....

The mumu cultists will someday regret their actions on their death bed... You will realise life is just a movie and every movie must come to an end!!! All your gra gra because of colour or religious killing nor join at all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lastly from Anambra state Nigeria between Blackaxe and Vikings

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Cultistupdate: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
freshkpomo:

Fine boy just waste like that. I wonder what his family,Friends and loved ones will be thinking right now... Nothing to bury...

The mumu cultists will someday regret their actions on their death bed... You will realise life is just a movie and every movie must come to an end!!! All your gra gra because of colour or religious killing nor join at all.

E pass like that?
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by realstars: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
See as they turn a fresh and young sweet boy to sweet human bush meat.
Yet there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by realstars: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by realstars: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
What is Nigerian police doing about this?
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnnnn
Water dey run down my eyes right now..... Cultism is evil... I don do this thing drop am... There is no gain in this shit sad

Thank God for life...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Dialpad: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2022
The person posting this is a suspect, how did you get this video and others ...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by MufasaLion: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnnn
Water dey run down my eyes right now..... Cultism is evil... I don do this thing drop am... There is no gain in this shit sad

Thank God for life...

Can you share your story? Any regret?
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Skyview01:
What is Nigerian police doing about this?
the same police that is not wanted in the east abi another one?

1 Like

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Dialpad:
Go arrest him na

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by emetisuccess(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Handsome guy just got wasted

1 Like

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by gaby(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2022
He foolishly made himself available as an "Anointing" sacrifice by his poor choices.

Too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by ProfAmaben(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Dialpad:

You are a very stupid person for referring to the poster as a suspect. Cultists are mere fools that drop information on WhatsApp groups to glorify their useless tout clubs. There are numerous cult group chats that you can join to get information like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by ProfAmaben(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnnn

Thank God for life...

The way you cultists and ex cultists brag about being in the game amazes me. You could have just said that cultism is evil and move on, what's the bolded supposed to imply? You should be ashamed of ever being lured or joining something as degrading as cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by illicit(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Please stop all these killings
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by lereinter(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Anointing that is doing cult

Nkan be
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Can you share your story? Any regret?

Maybe in the say no to cultism thread.....

1 Like

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2022
ProfAmaben:

The way you cultists and ex cultists brag about being in the game amazes me. You could have just said that cultism is evil and move on, what's the bolded supposed to imply? You should be ashamed of ever being lured or joining something as degrading as cultism.

Shut up bro......... It's not easy to be in the game..... You know how many hits wey we survive.... My late ibaka h.s name John Terry fall for this shit...... We dey together the day wey aiye fall am....

Am not trying to glorify anything ooo but cultism isn't for kids like the boy that joined baggers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say no to cultism

There is no gain in it....

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Any regret?

Regret too much bro.... I lost many friends to this shit.... I lost my cousin embarassed embarassed

Na me carry am go bam sef embarassed embarassed
He was one of the doves in our best those times.... He was shot dead by one aiye called ju name zidane....
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Any regret?

Regret too much bro.... I lost many friends to this shit.... I lost my cousin embarassed embarassed

He was one of the doves in our nest those times.... He was killed by one aiye called ju name zidane....
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Any regret?

He was one of the doves in our nest those times.... He was killed near our village by one aiye called ju name zidane....
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by MufasaLion: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:

He was one of the doves in our nest those times.... He was killed near our village by one aiye called ju name zidane....

Damn!

Hope you're good and have found your peace now, right?
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by MufasaLion: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Maybe in the say no to cultism thread.....

Kindly do so. I'm gonna look forward to reading it.
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by Rastaramsey(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn!

Hope you're good and have found your peace now, right?

Kind of..... I am currently hustling in Benin jare..... Doing Yahoo and stuffs you get.... Coded as hell...

Thanks for your time bro....
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by MufasaLion: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Kind of..... I am currently hustling in Benin jare..... Doing Yahoo and stuffs you get.... Coded as hell...

Thanks for your time bro....

You're welcome.
Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by ProfAmaben(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Shut up bro......... It's not easy to be in the game..... You know how many hits wey we survive.... My late ibaka h.s name John Terry fall for this shit...... We dey together the day wey aiye fall am....

Am not trying to glorify anything ooo but cultism isn't for kids like the boy that joined baggers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say no to cultism

There is no gain in it....

Who are you to tell me to shut up? Which stupid hits? Hits over Ibk John Terry being unable to pay for sex with a prostitute? You cultists love to feel superior to others, meanwhile in reality, you guys are weak, always broke (thieves and robbers), dirty, unkempt (drugs), move in droves (fear of hits), perennial cowards and unfit for any reasonable society.

How many cultists are successful in sciences? How many cultists have created any meaningful thing for the society? All your Ibakas put together cannot face me in man to man combat. Please don't say you dropped that shit like it was an achievement, you should be ashamed of ever being in blood covenant with touts from Mushin, Ikorodu and the likes.

Keep flying bird grin, make aeroplane nor jam you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO by R2bees2: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnnn

Thank God for life...
Ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) / 3 Killed In Warri By PHCN's High-Tension Wire / Man Throws Intestines At Officers After Stabbing Himself - Police (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.