Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) (17778 Views)

Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Luckysbab: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Send her to the gallops

*Gallows

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Lattop1:
I don't understand why this too much hatred for ourselves on Nairaland we can do better...

You should know he as no sense. It is a fool that will always behave like a big Fool..
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Lattop1:
I don't understand why this too much hatred for ourselves on Nairaland we can do better...

The brain of a black man is wired to hate one another. I think you should get used to that.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Proper investigation should be carried out..if she's found guilty let her face the law..

Let her disclose the people that sent her.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by just4fun(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Lattop1:

Don't take those HE-GOATS seriously for their childish comments...…
The name of the moniker should give you an idea of a Baby teenager with d privilege of holding a phone...
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Luckysbab:

*Gallows
all the same,send her to grave
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2022
There is so much lawlessness in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by angelfallz(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Lies from the pits of hell.

SmartPolician:

[s]The brain of a black man is wired to hate one another. I think you should get used to that.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by ellizy(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Aboki will always be aboki… see as men carry her like namo!
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by mixta140: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Nigeria.
This is not about govt again, the average Nigerian, is lazy, brutish, wiked and black at heart.
Where is that lady that insults men upandan? Sellphie abi wetin be d name again
If this were to be a man he might have been set ablaze or beaten to pulp already
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Na wah o
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Cabazieu: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God she was caught. Wicked soul putting people parents in trauma.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry, look at what ur fellow gender has done.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by TBIZZY(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Shey you dis aboki people no dey get phone with good camera?
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Let her disclose the people that sent her.
Exactly..
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Baitullah: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
E clear. Women are not angels incapable of evil
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2022
BF69BF:

If na man una go say make dem cut his balls but cos say na woman, na investigation ah dey hear, make dem cut her two breats too.
Imagine..where did I say they should cut a man's own? cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by nickyj19: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2022
TotoGame:
Afonjas will avoid this thread like a prague cus her name is Adesuwa ajani

They have taken the centre stage in child trafficking lolz!

why can't you just be
sensible for once?
what's the mumu name for now? does it gives you pleasure
to talk like a stinking slow illiterate?
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Cantonese: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Dem don kill and tay tay for Kano.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by RandyOku: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2022
TotoGame:

A typical YOLUBA Muslims she ischeesy
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2022
I bet if that lady was Igbo her name would have appeared on the headline. Now she is just a "lady''
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by prophetfire: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know that statement wasn't necessary tho? undecided
Tribalism all the time..what y'all folks gain from that nonsense? undecided
. That's the filthy foundation upon which the platform was founded.
Seun himself is an unrepentant tribalistic fellow that will pop tribalistic champagne to celebrate anything anti-Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know that statement wasn't necessary tho? undecided
Tribalism all the time..what y'all folks gain from that nonsense? undecided
I know u will find it hard to digest this becos the comment was about ur tribe, but if the comments was against other tribe u will maintain mute and u think is not another way of silently expressing tribalism.
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2022
The guys no try at all!
Why not disfigure her first
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2022
bigcasava1:
I know u will find it hard to digest this becos the comment was about ur tribe, but if the comments was against other tribe u will maintain mute and u think is not another way of silently expressing tribalism.
Must I be from that tribe.... undecided
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by DLuciano: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2022
TotoGame:

Go and improve on your spelling. Plague and not prague grin grin Abi you dey follow mother tongue? grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2022
prophetfire:
. That's the filthy foundation upon which the platform was founded.
Seun himself is an unrepentant tribalistic fellow that will pop tribalistic champagne to celebrate anything anti-Igbo.
That's so bad...
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Too many wicked souls on rampage in this country
Re: Lady Caught Trying To Kidnap A Child In Kano (Video) by Originalsly: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2022
TotoGame:

What is funny is you are too dumb to know you are disgracing your own tribe by making such a comment.

@ topic ... if indeed she was trying to kidnap a child then she should face the consequences. I hope they were taking her to the Police and not be stoned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return £7.3m Or Face 10 Years In Jail, Court Tells Ex-banker, Who Helped Ibori / Kidnapped 82-yr-old Man Buried Alive In Edo / 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.