Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

"I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum (1580 Views)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / A Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me – Hot Twitter Girl Warns / Charity Nnaji Visits Motherless Baby Home In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by MsDoris(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2022
"I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Home Another Baby" - Little Girl Warns Mum After Finding Out She Is Unwell
A little girl has been captured in a hilarious video issuing a stern warning to her mommy, following the latter's disclosure of her health status.

The mother had told her little daughter that she was feeling unwell and down with cold.

The little girl in her response, told her mum to drink some water that she would feel better.

Then on second thought reminded her mum that the last time she felt unwell, she brought home a baby brother.

The little girl then noted that she loves her baby brother so much, however, she will leave home and go to her grandmother’s house if her mother brings home another baby....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/im-leaving-this-house-if-you-bring-home.html

1 Like

Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by omophunky(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Omo to ja...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2022
jealousy..
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Smart and beautiful kid.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by illicit(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Omo buruku
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by RoyalBlu(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Such a cutie. kiss

Ah. Children!!!

They can be so observant ehn. cheesy

She doesn't want her momma's love and attention to be further shared. cheesy
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by rayvelez(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Very funny pretty kid. Nah one more him I will go to grandma house.
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by gasparpisciotta: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2022
21st century child
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by projectpro: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2022
This is funny, like her mother would just go out and come back yet with another baby grin
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by Jammey6551(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Awwn I want a daughter like this, not this NL oloshos I see everyday.

Amen!!
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by Cholls(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:
Omo buruku
my brother she's just a little kid
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by illicit(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cholls:
my brother she's just a little kid

Yes now

Weyrey omo
Re: "I'm Leaving This House If You Bring Another Baby Home" - Little Girl Warns Mum by CHAVINCI: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
when I saw my bro as a kid,he was a baby,I thought my mum bought him from the market,because she went out and minutes later BOOM she came back with a baby just like that, I innocently asked her how much she purchased him,my mum's sister and our neighbors on hearing this were already dying of laughter behind me,I just looked at them and my serious/curious face made the whole situation even worse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, Tuface, MI And Others Hold Rally In Support Of Peter Obi / UNTOLD STORY ‼️ Of Clinton Joshua Biography, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Movies / Father Dave: The Bruce Lee In The Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.