Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? (237 Views)

2023:'kalu Is Right,we'll Back North East If Denied Presidency Says Ndigbo / Who Says Pantami Should Resign? - DailyTrust / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Lmao. So recently I have been seeing crazy post of people masturbating about Igbo presidency. If you think that's what we want then you are the most foolish human on earth!!! Didn't obasanjo rule Nigeria? Lol. Look at the south west. Jonathan ruled, look at the south south. Another terrorist is there representing the north and yet the north is a no go area cheesy And you think that's the solution lol. Porous brains everywhere. What did peter obi or ayim or okorocha do ndigbo? As an Igboman I will proudly even vote for Tinubu as president than my brothers. What ndigbo wants is BIAFRA!!!! A country of our own. Not all this selfish politicians. Those mocking Peter obi because he is in PDP will praise him immediately he joins APC. Who's deceiving who? Because of peanuts you are getting from your parties. You are killing the future of your unborn kids supporting crazy evil men. If not,with all this killings daily, a sane human will know that restructuring will save many lives but no, they want to keep cashing out. Foolish APC and PdP. *spit*
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by helinues: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
You dey mind those people.

When it's Biafra or dead

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by Sergio104(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
If the Presidency flavours us........ better.

If it doesn't......Best..... cause it will change many things.
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by iokpebholo: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2022
This d main problem of our ibo brothers....U want political power but don't want to participate in politics....presidency is not biscuit or kulikuli...U guys have to get ur fucking pvc and come out on election day
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by tungamaje: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2022
The fact is that only the elite who are a minute proportion are after this Igbo presidency of a thing. The majority aren't interested

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2022
iokpebholo:
This d main problem of our ibo brothers....U want political power but don't want to participate in politics....presidency is not biscuit or kulikuli...U guys have to get ur fucking pvc and come out on election day
who wants political power? You mean peter obi right? Cux an average Igbo mam doesn't care who the president is. So far you allow him do his business, he will be paying his tax and other levies peacefully. Do you know how much Benin republic govt is making from Igbos or come to Kenya or Ghana and see bills. Yet they keep hustling and winning and you say we want political power. I tell you. Even if an Igbo man is there. Ntin will happen. Igboland will remain the same. Mentioning PVC lol. I heard just kano voters are more than the whole SE. Lol. Restructuring Nigeria or a referendum will save us a lot bro. This hatred for every damn thing isn't the way. People are dying
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Eteka1:
We have 50 hectares of land for sale in the outskirts of Calabar (12 mins). Just beside major road (not off the road).

Price; N200 Million

Title; Registered Deed

Watsapp 08180756637

Great for Real Estate, Commercial Agriculture, Industrial Layout. It's located just 12 minutes from Calabar City Centre and just beside clean major road (no driving off-road). Hurry now for inspection and verification. Don't miss this opportunity.
grin Oga come pay for advert on my topic else I call hisbah or ESN for you grin
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by iokpebholo: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
KingOfBoyz1:
who wants political power? You mean peter obi right? Cux an average Igbo mam doesn't care who the president is. So far you allow him do his business, he will be paying his tax and other levies peacefully. Do you know how much Benin republic govt is making from Igbos or come to Kenya or Ghana and see bills. Yet they keep hustling and winning and you say we want political power. I tell you. Even if an Igbo man is there. Ntin will happen. Igboland will remain the same. Mentioning PVC lol. I heard just kano voters are more than the whole SE. Lol. Restructuring Nigeria or a referendum will save us a lot bro. This hatred for every damn thing isn't the way. People are dying
kano voters are more than d whole south east cos u guys don't come out to vote but always d first to shout marginalization
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
iokpebholo:
kano voters are more than d whole south east cos u guys don't come out to vote but always d first to shout marginalization
they are not voting cux the system isn't working.. Check out all this governors we do vote for during elections. What did we gain If not for the way men are hustling and developing there states themselves, did ndigbo gain anything from Nigeria and it politics? NO!!! When you want to fight them which is normal, they run to federal govt for cover by asslicking anythingg just to be safe and continue the corruption. You that have been voting, who can you say have really changed his state? You will see what soludo will do in my state.
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by beegodson: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
what is wrong if we have an onye igbo as president?...
Rochas has declared interest, what is wrong in an igbo man going in for presidency?
Should we not support him?.... we should support our own rather rthan condemn.
Re: Who Says Ndigbo Wants To Be President? by mrvitalis(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
iokpebholo:
Oga now tell me what u need to do to be president that rochas ,onu, umiah and kalu hasn't done

Oya 1,2,3 go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

King Solomon Create A Wonderful Song For Sunday Igboho And Nnamdi Kanu / Arson: Group Challenges FMBN Over Fire Outbreak, Seeks Critical Investigation / Fire Guts Sheikh Gumi’s House In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.