Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now (521 Views)

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by Josepholome: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2022
On 1st June 2019 , 3 days after Governor Babajide Sanwoolu was sworn, I posted those old school pictures with this caption

" THE SHAME OF LAGOS

This is a Secondary School in Lagos in the heart of Lagos , Ojota Secondary, Ojota Lagos

Pictures taken this afternoon..Amb CKN "

It was an agenda setting for me

The pictures epitomized the sorry state of the infrastructure at my Alma Mater Ojota Secondary School , Ojota ( Junior School )

The pictures were taken during my first tour of the school as the newly elected and first National and Global President of the Old Students Association of the 42 year old School with some of my Exco members

I was touched by what I saw especially the dilapidated buildings ( Jakande buildings) some of us used in the 80s

As if reading my post , few weeks later I was informed that the Lagos State Government have moved to site to begin the erection of a modern school block in the compound

Governor Sanwoolu made its a priority project

Two years after what you are seeing is a brand new well structured building ready to accommodate the entire population of the school.

I was shocked by what I saw today when the school Principal took me on a tour of the fully furnished newly built school alongside some members of our Association

I've been reliably informed that the Governor will commission the school in few weeks time

Similar schools have been commissioned by the Governor across the State in recent time too

I am not saying my post had anything to do with the speedy completion of the school , it could be mere coincidence

But my happiness remains that it will be recorded that such a building was erected during my tenure as the President of the Association.

On behalf of the Staff , Students and Alumni of Ojota Secondary School Old Students Association ( OSSOSA)

I wish to thank his Excellency Governor Babajide Sanwoolu for kind this kind gesture to these future leaders of Nigeria

Eko could only but get better under his watch .

We are indeed very grateful sir

Make una help me thank our Governor

Chris Kehinde Nwandu

National President

Ojota Secondary School Old Students Association

Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by blancsn1: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2022
The jews from here we are waiting for you. I wonder if Ikpeazu Ugwuayi build a single classroom block under their 8 years no godfather like Tinubu took dime from them.
Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by adewolekenny: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2022
This is commendable. Sanwo olu will do best when given the second term opportunity for sure
Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by slimfit1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
That's a good job good to hear that.
Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by walemoney007(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
By now, all the public schools in Lagos should be up to the standard of Ojota secondary school
Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by DaniDani(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
blancsn1:
The jews from here we are waiting for you. I wonder if Ikpeazu Ugwuayi build a single classroom block under their 8 years no godfather like Tinubu took dime from them.
Ikpeazu is still better than Sanwolu in terms of infrastructure. Fact! The number of school projects ikpeazu constructed is higher in number than what Sanwolu have done,100% fact!
Re: Gov Sanwoolu Makes Me Eat My Words .....before And Now by blancsn1: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lunatics n sane ones from your tribe your tribe will laugh in disbelief knowing that only lunatics will compare the perform of a colossus in failure like Ikpeazu to the best performing governor in Nigeria Sanwolu.

DaniDani:

Ikpeazu is still better than Sanwolu in terms of infrastructure. Fact! The number of school projects ikpeazu constructed is higher in number than what Sanwolu have done,100% fact!

(1) (Reply)

There Are Others Like Abba Kyari In Police Force ― AIG Iwar (rtd) / The Day Fela's Shrine Was Burnt,kulakuta Republic / Peter Obi Is Buhari Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.