Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,886 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? (849 Views)

Meet Bello Sambo, First To Hold A Railway Research PhD (Photos) / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Greetings dear nairalanders.

To the scientists on deck.....I Duff hat

So there's something I have been thinking of but seeks the contribution of Nairalanders. Is this first law of thermodynamics actually correct beyond doubt??.

"Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can transfer from one form to the other".

The law when analysed well is correct but there's a big question that requires a grandiloquent answer in it from the law

Quite alright matter or energy cannot be created but........How then do this energy pops up in everyday life.
A clear thought of energy transmission, one may say that the ultimate energy comes from the sun. Then from photosynthesis....to plants...then we eat the plants to have chemical energy that can be converted to other forms. But if you follow it that way then you are going contrary to this law and will render this first law a false one.

Or can we attribute our everyday energy from the Cosmo.....the Big Bang, is this the energy still in circulation after many Eons??..??.

How exactly can this law of thermodynamic "energy cannot be created nor be destroyed but can transfer from one form to the other"....hold it's universal truth in logical sense.

For the part of "not destroyed" and "can transfer"..... they are pure truth but for "cannot be created".........I think the juxtaposition is questionable.
what do you think??.
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ya contributions matters a lot.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Still waiting for contributions
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna........ please come and use ya brain.

It will be good to revisit the law
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
The ebullient.
My realest erudite.

The pure Mr intellectual........ onumadu.
You are invited here. Come prove that your education ain't a waste.

Because I do see you as the most shallow man of low cleavage upstairs in this forum........ prove me wrong.

Let's burst the science cool
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia.......come on in.

Come prove what you've got upstairs.

I hate boisterourity
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
My fellow great scientist

Let's put in our Best
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by onumadu: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your question cannot be answered YET by conventional science, because that type of science is still evolving.
It evolves daily, as knowledge increases.

For example, before now, scientist had believed that after the "big bang", that the universe expanded at a decreasing rate (due to gravity).
However latter day science proves that the universe is expanding at ACCELERATING rate. They called the phenomenon behind it "dark energy" (propelled by "dark matter" ) . Quantum physics may eventually be able to properly document and present this phenomenon in ways that can be taught in science schools.

Since I told you that I am a philosopher, I go by much more sophisticated knowledge than conventional science.
Sorry I cannot explain that knowledge here. wink
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Sergio104(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
onumadu:
Your question cannot be answered YET by conventional science, because that type of science is still evolving.
It evolves daily, as knowledge increases

For example, before now, scientist had believed that after the "big bang", that the universe expanded at a decreasing rate (due to gravity).
However latter day science proves that the universe is expanding at ACCELERATING rate. They called the phenomenon behind it "dark energy" (propelled by "dark matter" ) . Quantum physics may eventually be able to properly document and present this phenomenon in ways that can be taught in science schools.

Since I told you that I am a philosopher, I go by much more sophisticated knowledge than conventional science.
Sorry I cannot explain that knowledge here. wink

A law has been propounded by Faraday.....but what we now seek is the credibility of this law.

Also @2nd bolded.....how can the Albert Einstein's dark energy attribute to the proving of Faraday's law whereas Einstein himself got confused on the power's of his calculation to a negative value and tagged the the conformity of "Demon existence" cheesy.

More points are needed.

What's the source of the everyday energy.
Because we work everyday, our energy are converted work once we make a distance i.e force×distance. But logically....we are meant to believe that energy cannot be created.

So what's the correlation between our everyday energy and the logical inhibition of energy??...??.
Re: Does This Law Truly Hold A Fair Logical Stance? by Proudlyomonna: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
According to the long time physics, the theory of conservation of energy states that, Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed.
It is called a law for a reason you know undecided,although when it comes to relativity it's possible to create energy,it's not proven and accredited as a law.
But next time please don't invite me in a discuss as this,call me when you need building materials and auto parts grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Ministry Of Education CBT For New Teachers Recruitment / Moving From Nigeria To Germany (A Nigerian Student‘s Experience) / How Do I Avoid Gift Card Rippers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.