Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud (373 Views)

National Crime Agency UK Indicts Labour Party For Forgery. / Seun Osewa Reopens Investigation, Indicts Peter Obi For Money Launderng, Bribery / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by IvarDboneless: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Am happy the debate is not about him wanting for one corruption or the other but simply because his IGBO...
We must take back this country from zombies..this time its WAR

1 Like

Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by colorsofrainbow: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Everywhere on nairaland is all about Mr. Peter Obi. cool
This man Peter Obi must be a thorn on irrelevant people's flesh.

More free popularity for him...
Only terrorists and their agents don't want him

5 Likes

Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by Jostoman: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Peter Obi is a very cool, calm and quiet and he is more than capable to lead Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by helinues: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Toh
Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by DrGoodman: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Like most people, I have since given up on Nigeria.

Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only person with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by lexxwiz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Obi my man. If you can read this, Obi is your best plug if you ever want a country you’ll be proud of.

Your children will thank you. He will raise government bars so high, you won’t settle for less.

You need Obi. You really do!

2 Likes

Re: US And The UK Indicts Peter Obi For Fraud by ThEGodFaThEr115: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
On Peter Obi's mandate me and my entire family members stand.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Disband APC Now ,Northwest Ex-gov. Declares / Urhobos Sign Niger Delta Charter On Resource Control, Self-determination / Amaechi: The Cry Of An Emerging Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.