Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures (13768 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by bloomstories: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Beauty Queen, Her Majesty Tiana Ivy Sets Internet On Fire With New Pictures

Few weeks after her emergence as the the Queen, Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2021, a beautifully endowed queen Tiana Ivy has got internet buzzing blazing hot with her newly released pictures.

Young and charming with her arresting smile, the Economics department undergraduate of University of Abuja seems seriously engaged with litany of activities especially with her academic pursuit and demands of her office as a sitting beauty queen.

Even despite these engagements, her contagious smile is not lost in the latest picture as she plans to kickstart her per Project.

The Cross River State born visionary lady in her early 20s had in December when she emerged as the Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant stated that benevolence and humanity will be at the forefront while her tenure lasts.

"I’m fully aware that A crown comes with responsibilities and I believe in benevolence and humanity, being the face of democracy Nigeria 2021 I feel opportune and I’m immensely grateful for this opportunity” she said shortly after her decoration.

Organised by Fajag Concept, the event which is brainchild of Mr Olufunsho Alexandra Olumuyiwa Ajagbonna Aka Fajag is one of the most rated social outings in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

A fashion designer, he pulls high profile individuals, showbiz entrepreneurs and A-line celebrities to this event which takes place annually.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/02/beauty-queen-her-majesty-tiana-ivy-sets.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by bloomstories: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Photos

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see no internet on fire here... This is not hot enough.
Increase the heat!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by bloomstories: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Lecrayjammy: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Increase the heat!!!

Comrade. . Lower ur voice.

the internet he meant was SIMP-browser -D

Real men will not fall for that imp peageant.

I no see any beauty in her face. . Jux photo-shop. grin

32 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by NoahHadNoArk: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Politicians, senators, Yahoo boys and Sugar Daddies.........

Food is ready

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by DEMARCO1: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
This Queen got big stomach..how did she get the crown?

14 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Chijeep(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
what a surprise

All these fashionistas self undecided
FROM OFF SHOULDER TO OFF BREAST

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Omniman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
na only God fit punish filter n make up

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Kuriosmynd: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
What of MISS face of Buhari And herdsmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alexreport hundreds of photos

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Slaysor: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Which one be face of democracy
The girl fine sha...but I no see figure 8 I for bless her aza cheesy
Make I carryy Vaseline pass...abeg if you get better thread wey I fit use my Vaseline effectively and judiciously quote me with link
Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by 9jaseefinish: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
What an irony? I was expecting fire in here but only found a face full of make up

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Kuriosmynd: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEMARCO1:
This Queen got big stomach..how did she get the crown?
the organizers pumped a tankload of cumshots into her womb during the preeqing process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by mokoh(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nothing to see comdrate move ahead
Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okay naaw
Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by tiger28: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alexreport keeps changing moniker BUT we all know the ONLY one here with yeye beauty pageants.

8 Likes

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by FEMMYLOVE1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
REALLY
Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by kingsceemark(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Queen indeed

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Yankiss(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Increase the heat!!!
I tell you. Over-sensationalization. You spoke my mind. I mean Democracy is not beautiful if she's face of democracy.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
WITH THE KIN FINENESS THIS GIRL CARRY...I NO MIND VOTE BUHARI FOR THIRD TERM.

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by compton11(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Which stupid democracy?

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Lovelife433(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
We're is the breast? I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by ednut1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alex organises about 200 useless pageants a year. Of no economic value just dey market cheap oloshos for politicians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Democracy, Tiana Ivy, Shines In New Pictures by Jaybihel25(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Look! look! she's set the internet on fire with her magical micro buubs!Everywhere is burning and sizzling 🔥

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibbz, Ellyman, Roger Lino, TripleMG New Artistes / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival / Osagie Osanrekhoe, Timaya’s New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.