Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

What I Discovered About My GF - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Discovered About My GF (3979 Views)

Scary Things I Discovered About Osun Deity, In Osun Osogbo Grove. Watch / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by freddie009(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Ladies should pray for mature guys not the ones with no secrets or senseundecided it's a matter of choice! It's not by force. So why ask people here the question

If you fell in love with a guy, after several months he told you that he wouldn't be able to father a child. Would you marry him?

In anything we do our interest comes first, we lookout for ourselves before everyone else. If anybody convinces you to put yourself aside my dear you are only cheating yourself.

5 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Uptownerd: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
acecouture:
I met this my new Girlfriend last year, it was a non sexual relationship, and we are both fine about it.
But last week she told me a shocker of my life ,she has hormonal disorder (PCOS) and PID (pelvis inflammatory disease), and when I goggle searched it , what I found wasn't good at all, .I'm thinking of ending things with her
I really thank God nothing has happened between us,this lady looks too discipline and innocent to have this stuffs .I wish to marry her ,but I have made up my mind...I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing.

The Hormonal Disorder and PID can be easily cured with effective medicine that works %100. There's nothing to worry much about.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by arthurwillia(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let no one guilt trip you into a relationship you cannot accept
Why didn’t she open up since
She has been manipulating you
How many of them can go into such

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Ay04z(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dis. Bros na mumu.... Even a virgin can contact infection.... Na bacteria. Nah..... Go to school... Son..
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Joelobioha(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
To all of una wey dey preach immaturity una papa..WAKA DIA.. sad
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by sorority11(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
She confided in you about her health challenges and now, you want to leave her. So much for the so called love

He has every right to leave or not to leave.

Would you marry a woman with HIV after she disclose her health challenge with you?

Make you na dey think na

4 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Presidential16: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Non-sexual relationship but pid is a sexually transmitted infection
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by sorority11(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
sorextee:
If u really love her, carry her go clinic for treatment. Abi d disease no get treatment ni?

U suppose even thank God say she tell u. If na wicked person, she for connect u with d disease like Bluetooth make una suffer am together.

Now in English, this is d time she needs you most, don't because of these break up with her. If it were you, what would u have done? You don't know tomorrow. Stand by her, you still have nothing to lose, even if she eventually leaves you cos wherever she will go, she will always remember you. Anyway, we see things differently so our own perception or definition of love might be different.

I wish her healing.

She can't carry herself to clinic?

Why do you people overestimate the power of a man.

A man shouldn't be a white knight to solve a woman problems, especially the ones he knows nothing about in the name of love.

If a lady you have been dating disclose she is HIV positive will you carry on?

Most of you just know how to type without thinking.

3 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by rickpat(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
acecouture:
I met this my new Girlfriend last year, it was a non sexual relationship, and we are both fine about it.
But last week she told me a shocker of my life ,she has hormonal disorder (PCOS) and PID (pelvis inflammatory disease), and when I goggle searched it , what I found wasn't good at all, .I'm thinking of ending things with her
I really thank God nothing has happened between us,this lady looks too discipline and innocent to have this stuffs .I wish to marry her ,but I have made up my mind...I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
..you didn't even put in any effort to see if she can be made better medically.. SMH...na so the love be?..even as a friend you should support her not to talk of a lover...bro no worry you hear..let her be, surely she will see someone to support her through thick and thin...na wa...I didn't say marry her bro,but just a little support,instead of wanting to move on..just move on though since your mind is already tilting towards leaving..wish ya the best!
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by angelfallz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Marriage does not thrive on love alone.

If you see something that you don't like, leave. She did the right thing, by telling him about her challenges. He does not feel comfortable with the said challenges, the best thing for both of them is to end the relationship.

dawnomike:
She confided in you about her health challenges and now, you want to leave her. So much for the so called love

2 Likes

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by jimmychang: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
acecouture:

You goggle am instead of you to have pity and ask her how she is going about the treatment na to dey open mouth wa grin grin grin grin.Guy rest !

If na me I no go stay but you don't have to be disgusted, na she use her mouth tell you ..that should at least make you see that she has good intentions.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Permesso: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:

Had it she lied, would you had known? No wonder they're lying pass lucifer himself.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Permesso:

Had it she lied, would you had known? No wonder they're lying pass lucifer himself.

He will still eventually find and it will end in a more bitter heartbreak.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by lecowas: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2022
I see a lot of hypocrites trying to bully the OP to do what his heart doesn't want to do. It's ur choice mate! But for sure, there's a man for her out there who wouldn't have a second thought about her conditions, don't tamper with the flow of nature if u ain't that ONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by BabbanBura(m): 1:24am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
I understand your angle, brother, but you must know that for her to have confided in you, she's seen you as a mature and trusted partner. Don't betray her by breaking up.

You can both visit a clinic and consult a physician. Help her in getting a medical care (I didn't say you should foot the bills, it's not compulsory). Be there for her. Leaving her right after she told you her assumed greatest secret would be perceived as being cruel and insensitive.

I wish you both well.

Excellent advise not the nonsense those girls are telling OP.
OP, please follow this advise, good for her, for you and for the next brother (if you eventually break up with her)
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by osato45: 3:21am On Feb 05, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
coolNah so.A non sexual relationship but spiritually got PIDisease..Well,it can be treated with antibiotics but his girl nah street dawg b4
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Bolubaba(m): 3:40am On Feb 05, 2022
With the PCOS, it's a NO for me except you don't need kids. Although you can adopt kids if you don't mind.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by chukwuibuipob: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Ladies, are u suffering from this issue?
Go on Jumia and buy Rain Soul supplement or Rain Core Supplement
Will cure that issue within. 3 months

Want a faster solution? JESUS CHRIST is the answer to that issue..let's talk and pray together..stop ur tears .GOD will settle u this yr
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by fattprince(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
coolNah so.A non sexual relationship but spiritually got PIDisease..Well,it can be treated with antibiotics but his girl nah street dawg b4
I guess it's only two of us who are seeing this.
The girl might be lying to part way with him for all we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Kingcalls: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:

Story... wud she stay if it was the other way round... all these simps sef
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Kingcalls: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2022
chukwuibuipob:

Na the disease calm am down , thats y op talk say she looks and acts innocent... na bonified hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About My GF by bularuz(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Presidential16:
Non-sexual relationship but pid is a sexually transmitted infection

Not really for women with Pcos, PID is likely to be present.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by lereinter(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:

The girl did well by not hiding her condition, but the guy isn't obligated to stay by her.

If he can't cope, he should move.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
I understand your angle, brother, but you must know that for her to have confided in you, she's seen you as a mature and trusted partner. Don't betray her by breaking up.

You can both visit a clinic and consult a physician. Help her in getting a medical care (I didn't say you should foot the bills, it's not compulsory). Be there for her. Leaving her right after she told you her assumed greatest secret would be perceived as being cruel and insensitive.

I wish you both well.

Untrue
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2022
shilenji:
Bro
First is trust your instincts above all.
I don't see such health issues serious,they can be treated. You can decide not to proceed as a boyfriend but you can be there as a friend.

But still,trust your instincts.

Best comment
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Babaheekmat: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

I wish you both well.

You be real mufasa. You get sense
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by franklingud(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2022
If she had initiated the sex, you would have scooped her.

But you are lucky she's a nice person with conscience.
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by Herbephe1(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2022
hmmm
Re: What I Discovered About My GF by sparog(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
MJBOLT:
Oga if you want to end things and move on with your life then so be it, don't let anybody shame you by saying "you are not matured".

If you were the one with health issues,I doubt she will stay with you undecided

You have sense bro, can you see the ladies comments above yours saying rubbish. The same ladies that won’t even dare date any guy with even mild mouth odor. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,000 Fake Teachers Uncovered In Kaduna Public Schools / Mathematical Prove Of Happy New Year. / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate Studies 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.