Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy (15800 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Islie: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
An angry group of constituents accused Magaji Da'u of neglect and poor representation.

By Abubakar Ahmadu Maishanu

The convoy of a member of the House of Representatives, Magaji Da’u, was on Thursday attacked by his constutuents in Birnin Kudu Local Government Area of Jigawa State for alleged poor representation.

The police said Mr Da’u, who represents Birnin Kudu/Buji federal constituency, was on his way to a political event in the area when his convoy came under attack.

The police spokesperson in Jigawa, Lawan Adam, told PREMIUM TIMES that contrary to reports that the convoy was attacked by gunmen, “the incidents was caused by mere political disagreement between warring political groups”

“The situation is under control and the police have arrested some suspects with regard to the chaos, the police spokesperson said.

The attackers reportedly blocked the road on which the lawmaker was travelling to Kukuma community for the political event.

The residents hauled derogatory remarks, accusing the lawamaker of poor representation and abandoning his constituents until now that he started showing up because of the 2023 election.

The situation led to a confrontation between the assailants and the supporters of the lawmaker in his entourage.

The known phone contact of the lawamaker did not connect Thursday evening to obtain his comment on the incident.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/509562-angry-constituents-attack-lawmakers-convoy.html

7 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by letristian: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
That is how it should be
It's high time we Nigerians stood up against evil politicians

My very first FTC... I dedicate it to all Nigerians that want good governance

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by sojayy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good one, instant result

15 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by FalseProphet1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see more law makers getting mobbed.

I see some being stoned, I see governors chased out of office, I see the youths taking back their destinies from old failed politicians.

This I have seen.

25 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Chijeep(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
should we be surprised?

Na them them... let them cure their madness within themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Quiny32323: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Way 2go!!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by akinbode1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerians it's time for you guys to wake up.. drive those folks out of that seat....do they care about you guys?no they don't..

Most are only there for their selfish benefit..you guys keep suffering and smiling..is this really what y'all want for yallselves?no..

So y'all are the change y'all need..go for it and make the change yall want..

3 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by gen2briz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Power don dey change hand small small

1 Like

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by oloshun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
They are waking up

1 Like

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Chatflick(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by kenbee(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
I thought he was attacked by his people he is representing (lazy youths) but now I know he was attacked by political jobbers
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Prechgold1180(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
tongue
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Lovenorth: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nobody mess with the northerners and go Scott free even though we don't endorse lawlessness. How I wish some people would copy from us and start speaking to the ipob in the language they understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by ninocia18(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
A time is coming when these politicians with not be able to either go home or come out of their homes.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by moyoboh350: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Just doing the right thing
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by rollandben(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Q
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Has to be northerners. They are not cowards like us in the south

9 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Aziishyco(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice one..these greed fo*ls should sit up and do what they're sent there for not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Ochibaisik(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
MY verdict is that the man should be flogged and stripped of his title.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by REALCASE: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Britain4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
They ain't serious yet
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Fasindo: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
shocked

Just the beginning.

Sometimes back it was Ekweremadu, it will get them all soon

The only person representing well in house of is Hon. Kazaure from Jigawa state every other person is their to represent his pocket.

Infact house of rep should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Bewiseedet(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't need to read this epistle but I know for sure he is an APC boi...boi
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by wittydee: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Same people that are attacking will still vote thesame man if given 1k during election.
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by FILEBE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Told you. One day the table will turn. The people who fear you will be the one you are afraid of .

You are there to serve the people but chose not. See how the thing dey go?
Re: Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy by Ghostnick: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Aerial View Pix) / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.