Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Starting A Business With As Low As 11,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business With As Low As 11,000 (155 Views)

How Much Youtube Paid Me For 11,000 Views / How I Generate 11,000 Engagements Per Post On Instagram - FREE Tutorial / Investors Gain N198bn As 11 Stocks Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business With As Low As 11,000 by CikaM: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Earlier this week I meet a lady, she is selling industrial fans, and heat extractors vents. We had a beautiful conversation where she told me how she started her business.

I was shocked when she told me she started her Industrial business with only 11,000 Naira with no support from the family, how did she even raised the 11,000? She was a sales girl in the market, from there she saved up her 11,000 which she used to proceed to another level of business.

So actually if you dream high to start big you can actually start from the small place you find yourself, is a process, keep your vision alive and you will make it big. There's this Joy that comes with starting small, when you start small you can never get scared of failing because you know the process and can always rise despite any situation you find yourself in.

The lady I spoke about you might want to check out her video interview, to hear from the horses mouth, here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNEW5dsuUs

If she hadn't opened up to me I will not have imagined how she started, she's been in business for 2 years now, she's pulling weight now, she now has packing shops and her display shop is stocked up. So guys never feel shy to start small, all you need is keep your vision alive, be consistent with the little you have control over better days ahead.
Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Available In Wholesale / Why You Should Recommend Purchasing A Vitafoam Mattress / How To Register Business Name On CAC Website And TIN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.