Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS (852 Views)

Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! / Check In If You Are A Supplier Of Sea-food / Supplier Of Abakaliki Rice In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
WELL WELL SORTED RICE

PAYMENTS ON DELIVERY

NO STONE, NO SAND, NO BLACKHEADS, DOESN'T GUM

50kg: 40 (aside transportation)..
25kg: 20k (aside transportation)

Watsapp Number :07054374707
Phone Number: 08063751588

*Pls Serious Buyers Only*

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
My Name is Engr. Francis Chieloka Anthony; with a registered business name "grin.Y.T FOOD SUPPLIES"

I'm into Agriculture and supply of different Agro/Food Produce Like Well-Sorted Rice(With No blackHeads), Beans, Yams, Soyabeans, Maize, Guinea-Corn etc. From The Northern Parts Of Nigeria.

I major in "PAYMENTS ON DELIVERY" to some states that I have my paid distributors and ONLY if the quantity of goods is not enormous (i.e small supply)

But If a customer needs a Big/Large Supply, He/She will contact me directly in person at my Agro factory in Benue state to see the market value for large purchase/supply

OR

The customer Invites me to his company/store/shop to place orders and sign any deals or contracts if need be.
Information about my business can also be further explained to earn trust and for transparency.

My Aim is to deliver Food Products at FAIRLY CHEAPER WHOLESALE PRICES to many people to reduce Hunger in the society.

Thanks in anticipation & God Bless you all as you intend to contact me as your Ever-ready Food Plug.💜

WhatsApp / PHONE NUMBER : 07054374707 / 08063751588
Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
WE Have DIFFERENT SIZES OF YAMS IN ANY QUANTITY

1 Share

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
BASKETS OF TOMATOES AVAILABLE IN CHEAPER PRICES.

You Can Visit Us In Our Market In BENUE STATE & We Help You Load Your Goods To Your Destination

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
IF You Are Looking For Onions In CHEAPER PRICES,;

Then Let Me Be Your Plug🙏🙏

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
We Have Yellow Corn In Quantity 31-33 Painter Rubber..

Pls patronize us By Giving Is A call or chat us on WhatsApp...
You can also decide to come over to Benue State and We will Help You Load Every Of Your Goods

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Call OR WhatsApp Me for every Of Your Agro Products From Benue State ; Gboko LGA And I will NOT Disappoint You.
Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
SWEET POTATOES FOR SALE
BAGS AVAILABLE

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
UNPEELED EGUZI AVAILABLE IN BAGS ..

Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
BAGS OF POLISHED RICE IS AVAILABLE IN BENUE STATE.
Re: SUPPLIER OF ALL AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS by DytFoodSupply(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
STILL AVAILABLE And AFFORDABLE For This Christmas Season

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Lagos Loaf In Manitoba, Canada / Hilda Baci" Nigerians Get Worried That GWR Might Steal Hilda's Mandate. Caption. / Breaking News! This Is A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.