Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised (25451 Views)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
they almost destroyed Lagos that's why I don't like Sanwoolu gentleness, meeting and tolerating this idiots escalated the crisis for long. I almost lost my life during this sponsored protest

if Ambode was the Governor, the stupidity wouldn't have escalated to these level, not to even talk of No nonsense Gov Fashola

may God forgive all Yorubas that participated in that protest because you almost give other Yoruba out, a lot of lives were lost, business were lost

I can't be Lagos gov and allowed such protest more than 24hrs, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself will not close eyes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Awoo88: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na apc e rat dey rant
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by traveladdict: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
youths....who una want self?
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Everybody wants to cash out before 2023 angry

Yes dear cheesy me too kiss won't you like to cash out with me too
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Everybody bashing her doesn’t have sense o. Did she declare her support for Saraki? It’s only a space to engage him. If you guys aren’t ready to engage the people contesting to be your president, I don’t understand how you want to choose the right person. Leo declared his support for for BAT. Rinu is only hosting a space and I’m sure she would do this with other political actors too as 2023 draws closer. When people don’t support your APC folks, you automatically tag them pro PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Lumig: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy
Don't be alarmed people, are you expecting her to deny one of her financiers when it mattered most? grin

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by remiopash: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Majority of endsars campaigners (not all) are PDP sympathizers .They hijacked genuine agitation for their own political advantage. That is why nothing serious has been achieved in that regard. I wish genuine activists were not blackmailed out of the campaign. If not, why would Rinu would host a person of Bukola Saraki? This is the same Rinu that campaigned for Atiku in 2019(what is the difference between Atiku and Buhari?)

You are free to campaign for anybody, but don't play on the intelligence of serious Nigerians .

7 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by jahlove4jah: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
In this life, just do what aligns to your view. Don't allow anyone to influence you. So many social media influencers and activists are just trying to score political points. Keyamo was once an activist and he is part of the government of today.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by SOFTSKILL: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
NkanuSon:
Believe any ewedu person at your own risk

Don't mind them, I support you my Akpu brother from yeast

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by FILEBE(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Very funny and slimy individuals. The fact she's housing "Dr. Saraki doesn't mean she supports him" what a load of horsecrap.

To say the truth, I even wonder if majority of these Twitter celebrities have PVC and do actually vote. During the 2019 election, I can only remember Tiwa Savage and Toke Makinwa and some of them voting. These button pushers who call themselves influencers were no where to be found.

Nonsense and ingredient.

She is pro pdp right from the beginning. I personally don't have issues with anyone's choice of party. What isn't acceptable is pushing her party agenda on us or acting like we are fighting for same thing when she is just fronting for her party.

You understand?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by richie240: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by aspabay(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
ntyce:
[s]Lol

Rinu supported PMB in 2015, children of hate didn't criticize her then...
After seeing Bubu's woeful failure, she switched sides...
They started picking on her..

She's free to support who ever she feels like.[/s]

Who sabi Rinu before Endsars? Show me where and when she supported PMD.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by BeboNGN: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
The girl that was very active in that their yeye telegram group, immediately she gained small fame, she abandoned all of them their, she no even dey respond to their message. grin grin
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
ivolt:
She has the right to host anybody she likes.
If you don't like it, kindly unfollow her.
But the same Rinu unleashed ballistic missiles on Taaoma when Taoma was hosted by Osinbajo; calling Taaoma all sorts of names till the poor girl had to publicly apologise (for daring to meet with a politician). If you don't see the double standard in this, then you have a serious problem.

5 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ba7man(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

She's free to support who ever she feels like.
Liar. undecided
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Neddstark: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

She's free to support who ever she feels like.

Rinu is 23 years old. So at 16 years old, she supported Buhari and that was an achievement?
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Neddstark: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
they almost destroyed Lagos that's why I don't like Sanwoolu gentleness, meeting and tolerating this idiots escalated the crisis for long. I almost lost my life during this sponsored protest

if Ambode was the Governor, the stupidity wouldn't have escalated to these level, not to even talk of No nonsense Gov Fashola

may God forgive all Yorubas that participated in that protest because you almost give other Yoruba out, a lot of lives were lost, business were lost

I can't be Lagos gov and allowed such protest more than 24hrs, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself will not close eyes

Sanwo olu is a weakling true
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by shegz24(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Another one is Macaroni and his hype note of Adeleke.

All these people are in it for their personal gain, they are all lowkey PDP operators.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by udemzyudex(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na idiots dey criticize am.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by haffaze777(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
God punish rinu and all those that instigate lekki unmassacre

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
We know right from inception they're PDP miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ivolt: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
obailala:
But the same Rinu unleashed ballistic missiles on Taaoma when Taoma was hosted by Osinbajo; calling Taaoma all sorts of names till the poor girl had to publicly apologise (for daring to meet with a politician). If you don't see the double standard in this, then you have a serious problem.

eefeem:
No one criticized her for hosting a space with any person she wants. She being criticised for her hypocrisy in condemning others for doing same. She lead the drag team on Tao and Woli agba during their visit to Osinbajo only for Arinurode cashvists to be hosting Saraki to come discuss his political stuff... Is dat not juju? so it's obvious she's a PDP member and only after her pocket.
Btw isn't she supposed to be pushing for their 3rd force? Awon fake ppl

I don't see anything wrong with a politician(Rinu) attacking her opponent's supporter.
It is high time you guys realised that "activists" are mostly political tools and not some
impartial extraordinary judge.

The joke is on the people who joined her to attack Taaoma.
I supported Taaoma's right and I am supporting Rinu's too.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
aspabay:

Who sabi Rinu before Endsars? Show me where and when she supported PMD.

Hypocrites.

Eleribu, argue with your ancestors

These are posts from her....

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
ba7man:
Liar. undecided

Like I told your unfortunate twin up there, go check her tweets....

To those quoting me, does being against this evil regime led by the incompetent Bubu automatically translate to being a PDP supporter?

I dislike PDP with passion, just get this fkiing country working....

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
She been the everything to host Anyone she hobbies.If you haven't kind it, kindly unfollow her.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Newton85: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Youthful Presidency in the mud. Every right thinking person knows all these ones are just hustlers, but pea-brained fools think devious opportunistic scallywags like this dwarf Rhino automatically mean well for Nigeria because they criticize Buhari. Many critics of Buhari do not critize him because they hate corruption or care about Nigeria, they're just butthurt that their own favourite set of thieves and corruption merchants are not the ones in power.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Newton85: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
ivolt:
She has the right to host anybody she likes.
If you don't like it, kindly unfollow her.
She has the right to host anybody she likes, but Taooma has no right to host Osinbajo or Sanwoolu abi? All of you oloriburuku.

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ivolt: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Newton85:
She has the right to host anybody she likes, but Taooma has no right to host Osinbajo or Sanwoolu abi? All of you oloriburuku.
Useless boy.
You are a waste of oxygen.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by flokii: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
They are all political jobbers na.. who in his/her right senses didn't know EndSars that turned to EndLagos and EndTinubu had political undertone with support from politicians?

We are waiting for them to come again and try nonsense in SW and see. useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Governor Obiano Shows Off His Football Skills At Anambra Stadium (video) / Jigawa Governor Disappointed As ‘4000’ PDP Decampees Fail To Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.