Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus (1466 Views)

Pls Guys, Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus Recently Her / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good day guys, has anybody here gotten his or her visa to south cyprus.
Lectures are beginning and according to schools, migration are accepting applications
For spring which is this current semester but yet to start issuing.

Please has anybody here gotten his or seen who has gotten his?
Lot of has been waiting for long now.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
ghettonews:
Good day guys, has anybody here gotten his or her visa to south cyprus.
Lectures are beginning and according to schools, migration are accepting applications
For spring which is this current semester but yet to start issuing.

Please has anybody here gotten his or seen who has gotten his?
Lot of has been waiting for long now.

Make una try reply naaa make we know wassup?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by bisoye11(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yes,visa is been granted since last week.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2022
bisoye11:
Yes,visa is been granted since last week.

Hello was up bisoye, woow that's great, I believe soon we all will receive, I did my
Enrollment yesterday making me now a full student of my school.
I will be able to start taking lectures as from Monday next week.

Have u gotten yours bisoye?
And can we have each other WhatsApp contact ?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by bisoye11(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2022
ghettonews:

Hello was up bisoye, woow that's great, I believe soon we all will receive, I did my
Enrollment yesterday making me now a full student of my school.
I will be able to start taking lectures as from Monday next week.

Have u gotten yours bisoye?
And can we have each other WhatsApp contact ?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2022
bisoye11:
babanlabisoye@gmail.com,that's my email.

Ok but do u have WhatsApp line, u will remove it once I add you to my contacts?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by bisoye11(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2022
ghettonews:

Ok but do u have WhatsApp line, u will remove it once I add you to my contacts?

Yes,but you gotta send me an email first,so we share contact.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2022
bisoye11:

Yes,but you gotta send me an email first,so we share contact.

Ok bro I will do that this afternoon, I dey wan bath sef
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello bisoye. I sent a message to ur email address but still haven't got a reply yet, am wondering
If The email address is correct?

Are u around?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys, pls I'm in Nigeria planning to travel to North cyprus. Pls who can give me the estimates and break down of what it will cost me to move and how long it will take. Thanks in advance
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by Investmentfreak: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
falema:
Hello guys, pls I'm in Nigeria planning to travel to North cyprus. Pls who can give me the estimates and break down of what it will cost me to move and how long it will take. Thanks in advance

Are you going over as a student ?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ericdani(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hi everyone please I need advice on this issue
I was deported from north Cyprus on July because the school is closed, I’m first time travel. The mistake was course by my agent, and the school will open on September
I’m scared of going back I don’t know if the immigration will allow me, I’m confused I don’t know what to do
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Investmentfreak:

Are you going over as a student ?
yes pls, I want to go as a student.

Also I've been hearing that going to the north is a dead end...that south is better. Pls who has any useful info? And the breakdown of the costs for schooling in the North and/or South of Cyprus?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by Investmentfreak: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2022
falema:
yes pls, I want to go as a student.

Also I've been hearing that going to the north is a dead end...that south is better. Pls who has any useful info? And the breakdown of the costs for schooling in the North and/or South of Cyprus?
South is better off north , things are quite expensive in north compared to south.
But humans adapt , if you are strong willed then you can try north but house rent is expensive and is mostly paid in British pounds.
Whatever questions you have ask and I will answer.
Gods blessing .
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Ok thanks bro, I've applied to Neapolis University Pafos for MBA 1.5Years.
I want to ask, what are my post study options? Definitely, going to study in Cyprus is not just for study sake and return to Nigeria, no, I'm out for greener pastures....any advice?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2022
falema:
Ok thanks bro, I've applied to Neapolis University Pafos for MBA 1.5Years.
I want to ask, what are my post study options? Definitely, going to study in Cyprus is not just for study sake and return to Nigeria, no, I'm out for greener pastures....any advice?

Am studying at neapolis this country is too difficult there are no jobs and u may not be able to work, many people who came here have left and I would be leaving the fucking island soon.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nawa wa o, that's what I've been hearing everywhere, so it's true. But bro, r u leaving after ur studies and where, I hope ur only option is not back to Nigeria?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
ghettonews:

Am studying at neapolis this country is too difficult there are no jobs and u may not be able to work, many people who came here have left and I would be leaving the fucking island soon.
But bro, where to next after studies?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
falema:

But bro, where to next after studies?

I travelled to cyprus to study and work but just to be disappointed, ever since I came into this island there haven't been any joy, all they care about are asylum seekers, my school is still telling is that we are not eligible to work which they claimed the order is coming from labour department.
Now no employers will employ without work contract from LD. I am actually leaving this country for Switzerland next year. I will advise you use that money and look for a better country to migrate to study where u can find job. Again if u think u are too rich then u can coming here stay 6 months and apply to other countries. That's my advice for u. Don't come hear and cry. I will keep on telling people the truth

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
ghettonews:

I travelled to cyprus to study and work but just to be disappointed, ever since I came into this island there haven't been any joy, all they care about are asylum seekers, my school is still telling is that we are not eligible to work which they claimed the order is coming from labour department.
Now no employers will employ without work contract from LD. I am actually leaving this country for Switzerland next year. I will advise you use that money and look for a better country to migrate to study where u can find job. Again if u think u are too rich then u can coming here stay 6 months and apply to other countries. That's my advice for u. Don't come hear and cry. I will keep on telling people the truth
But can one apply for a job in another European country from Cyprus, using Crypriot Master Degree?
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
falema:

But can one apply for a job in another European country from Cyprus, using Crypriot Master Degree?

Of course the certificate is under bologna process and we'll recognized.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
ghettonews:

Of course the certificate is under bologna process and we'll recognized.
ok, thanks. Neapolis Student Advisor is telling me here that with student visa u can't work in cyprus, except u av been to cyprus before May 2021, anyone coming after time won't be able to work.�

She even buttress this with this link http://www.mlsi.gov.cy/mlsi/dl/dl.nsf/page5h_en/page5h_en?OpenDocumentto
Though to me, I blame misinterpretation here.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by ghettonews: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
falema:
ok, thanks. Neapolis Student Advisor is telling me here that with student visa u can't work in cyprus, except u av been to cyprus before May 2021, anyone coming after time won't be able to work.�

She even buttress this with this link http://www.mlsi.gov.cy/mlsi/dl/dl.nsf/page5h_en/page5h_en?OpenDocumentto
Though to me, I blame misinterpretation here.

She is telling u the truth. It doesn't use to be this way before.
But now they have shifted it to 31st January 2022, if u don't enter before that date, then u won't work. Have u paid sch fees?
Also if u think u can be able to endure all this then u can come to cyprus
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by falema(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
ghettonews:

She is telling u the truth. It doesn't use to be this way before.
But now they have shifted it to 31st January 2022, if u don't enter before that date, then u won't work. Have u paid sch fees?
Also if u think u can be able to endure all this then u can come to cyprus
I haven't paid my school fees, I haven't even gotten admission yet although I have applied. I'm awaiting admission.

But then does that mean there's no single option to earn something while studying? I mean for ends meet. From my online research, you will stay for 3-6months till ur residence permit or pink slip is printed. Then sch provides work letter which you could use to get jobs.
Re: Has Anybody Here Gotten His Students Visa To South Cyprus by Chifujohn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Investmentfreak:

South is better off north , things are quite expensive in north compared to south.
But humans adapt , if you are strong willed then you can try north but house rent is expensive and is mostly paid in British pounds.
Whatever questions you have ask and I will answer.
Gods blessing .

Hello,
Tell me a little about student work in S/Cyprus
What is it like after studies over there in South; any prospects in finding a job and settling?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Places In The World (photos) / As An SSCE Holder What Route Can I Use To Travel Out Aside From School. / How To Route To Haiti With Nigeria Passport As Visa Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.