Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket (13388 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Quits PDP After Losing PDP Gubernatorial Primary / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by Newton2024: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Tomek09:

Most favorite wey no fit install his godson, Prof Eleka last poll?
What happened during the last Osun election also happened in Ekiti. Federal corrupt power.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by berrystunn(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

if u have nothing sensible to post just keep ur phone under ur pillow.

ipob and good governance can never be in same sentence...okay?!

How old are you?
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by Duru009(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2022
He will lose gallantly but silently support APC candidate, thats the deal......
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by mrdipye(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2022
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by saintmm(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2022
That's a seriously wrong political calculation for him.
It shows his selfishness, desperacy and greed.
He needs to consult Labaran Maku how Nasarawa state people saw him when he took this step.
He should better go home and rest rather than receiving a great shock of his life.

I rise
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by HRMK: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
waste of time,money and energy!na by force peson dey be gov?i wonder oooh.......
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by Bashir75: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2022-ex-gov-oni-plans-to-pick-apga-ticket/

BAIFARN PARTY IGBO PARTY BIAFRAN PARTY IPOBIAN PARTY IS A RED FLAG IN SOUTH-WEST. OUR PEOPLE WILL REJECT IN A SECOND LIKE PLAGUES OR LEPROSY.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by VIKTO83(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Obi again? I am more confused owing by your comment. Revisit pls.

Cantonese:
“The former Governor is expected to lead over 70,000 members of the opposition PDP across the 177 wards in the State to APGA on Saturday”.

Unfortunately Andy Ubah’s recent loss showed us that figures during party primaries do not matter. What matters is what happens on Election Day, if the same party members would be willing to file out and vote.

I think Obi should remain in the PDP and work to improve his relation with Fayose and other party members of the PDP in Ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by millionboi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
mrdipye:
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother.
becareful let them not take advantage of you,this how ritulist get dia victims.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by Emils: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wasky101:
Where this guys dey see money to contest election every years
I fear oo
Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by mrdipye(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
millionboi:
becareful let them not take advantage of you,this how ritulist get dia victims.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket by emmy9500: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Newton2024:
Fayose is the most favourite. I lived in Ado.

Is Fayose contesting for Governor?

Why didn’t Fayose supported Eleka win the 2018 polls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Escalate In Borno / Lawan Stopped At Airport From Travelling Abroad / NNPC Spends ₦10 Billion On Comatose Refineries In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.