Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Students Protest As Lecturer Smashes Iphone 11 Pro Max Of Student (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Protest As Lecturer Smashes Iphone 11 Pro Max Of Student (VIDEO) (2406 Views)

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Students Protest As Lecturer Smashes Iphone 11 Pro Max Of Student (VIDEO) by Coldie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Trustbiz:
if it was to be your phone what will you do, the lecturer might have warn you, it think the lecture is acting on your own good so you should stould this ghost attitude and concentrate on your studies

thank me later
good morning every one Lagos state goverment release names of student with low sperm count accord to the lectural in charge of sex and hormones,,

just dm on whatsop08184324268just 2k am giving out any foreign number for whatsop and any other dater site you need i t for but if youa are a novice i will teach you how to use it or start with hookup for your 2022 journey to grateness,

load 300 on your sim and dial *131*250#
check your data balance, use 10mb out of it then send 2H to 131
check ur blance again ....
Listen or not even after u finish that certificate useless
Re: Students Protest As Lecturer Smashes Iphone 11 Pro Max Of Student (VIDEO) by Tonyx5(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
colestephan86:

You dey crase, so students constitute nuisance with their phones during lectures.
You want to come here to compare the students their with your I'll mannered brothers and sisters here
Oga stfu, where in that post was it said that the student was constituting nuisance with his device? foolish man
Re: Students Protest As Lecturer Smashes Iphone 11 Pro Max Of Student (VIDEO) by faceland: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
University is slavery, scam and a waste of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

“those Women At Hilltop Are Really Mothers.” UNN Class Rep Confessed / How Do I Get Waec Syllabus Online / Ijmb Facts You Need To Know- Www.ijmbe.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.