Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) (2573 Views)

Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Live Centipede Seen In Bowl Of Isi Ewu Served In A Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Voice22: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Man spotted eating big bowl of eba and soup inside BRT bus in Lagos (Video)

A young man amazed commuters in a commercial bus he boarded after he decided to treat himself to a sumptuous meal.

He was spotted eating a big mound of eba and soup inside a BRT bus in Lagos. It was learnt that the bus was heading to Sango from Oshodi.

Passengers in the bus could be seen watching the young man with keen interest but the glaring eyes and cameras facing his direction did not deter him from comfortably eating his meal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb87tpYb6nA

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Kindness22(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Comedy
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
My kind of guy

When I was teaching, I knew a colleague who won't eat around students and would try to deter me too just because she is the shy type

I would tell her that I will eat even if the parents are around let alone my students

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Posaqato: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Anywhere you see food for Naija, abeg chop! No look person face, hunger dey

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Pugogato: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hunger is bad
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy

The guy no even see Uche face at all

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by cherishmichael: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Correct gee, and besides what concern the photographer?
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Penguin2: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
They do anything for clout undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Guy cannot come and kill himself. grin The realest gee.
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Cealle: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hunger bad
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Sergio104(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
No chill
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by ivashey: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
How is this my business

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by Tomek09(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na so e dey start. Awon ti werey grin grin
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by jude79(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
The food big pass the guy, small people and big food, na 5 & 6.
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by gulfer: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Copycat, somebody used to do this type of skit in UK then, I supposed he was banned from using the metro and warned against constituting himself into a public nuisance angry angry angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by 4ckyou: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2022
that's how he will mess up that spot now, eating on a bus that have transport more than 500 people a day, contamination is imminent.
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by snitchbitch: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2022
I cannot went and come and go and went and go and come and kill MYSELF
Re: Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) by alpharoyalty: 3:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Scripted

(1) (Reply)

Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. / Where Can I Get These Chinese Ingredients & Others? / Igboist Kitchen Contest.. Recipe Of Winners And And Their Dishes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.