Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) (815 Views)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy / Which Of These Two Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Badadvisor: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
I intend getting a car in the next few days.
My budget is 4.4 to 4.8 million.
I'm tihinkingof ygettingthe Lexus es 350 2008/09 model or the Camry LE 2012 model.
Both pictures below, please which would you advise i go for?
I intend using it for just one year or two because i should be traveling out anytime soon.
In terms of maintenance, driving fun and other issues i might not know about.
And this will be my first ever car as i have never own a ride before.

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Choose the one with the most recent year… thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by dawnomike(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kindly go for the Camry...
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by harunsyayoo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
This Lexus is V6 and the Camry is 4cyclinder I guess.....the Camry is a superb car in times of engine performance and gear transmission.the maintenance for the Camry its kinda fear play.for the Lexus dont really know much but its a bigger engine and also rugged.for me I will go for the camry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Badadvisor: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
4oyrsExperience:
Choose the one with the most recent year… thank me later
Thank you for the input bro.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Badadvisor: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Kindly go for the Camry...
Thank you for your input bro. Any reasons specifically for your answer?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Badadvisor: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
harunsyayoo:
This Lexus is V6 and the Camry is 4cyclinder I guess.....the Camry is a superb car in times of engine performance and gear transmission.the maintenance for the Camry its kinda fear play.for the Lexus dont really know much but its a bigger engine and also rugged.for me I will go for the camry
Thank you for your input.
Asked few end users of the es350 who are my hommies they said the 07 and 08 got some issues i must surely experience no matter how gentle i handle the car. I don't want something that would make me befriend a mechanic in my area
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by greggng: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Badadvisor:
I'm tihinkingof ygettingthe Lexus es 350 2008/09 model or the Camry LE 2012 model.
Both pictures below, please which would you advise i go for?
I intend using it for just one year or two because i should be traveling out anytime soon.
In terms of maintenance, driving fun and other issues i might not know about.
And this will be my first ever car as i have never own a ride before.

Whenever you have made up your mind , kindly contact me with your decision. You will surely get a good bargain for patronising me 08062593234..You may WhatsApp too. But if you want my advice same way I will advice my brother , then you shouldn't go for an expensive car right now since you are travelling soon . If you wanna sell it after using it for sometime , you won't be able to get a good amount. Get yourself a sound, camry musle BTW 2.4m to 2.7m Nigerian used . You will be saving lots of cash. You may even sell it while living for a good cash

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Badadvisor: 1:54am On Feb 05, 2022
greggng:

Whenever you have made up your mind , kindly contact me with your decision. You will surely get a good bargain for patronising me 08062593234..You may WhatsApp too. But if you want my advice same way I will advice my brother , then you shouldn't go for an expensive car right now since you are travelling soon . If you wanna sell it after using it for sometime , you won't be able to get a good amount. Get yourself a sound, camry musle BTW 2.4m to 2.7m Nigerian used . You will be saving lots of cash. You may even sell it while living for a good cash

Thanks for your input.i understand the situation but at the moment money is not the problem and besides the spider is everywhere all over smy tate of residence and it's currently seem like as yahoo boys trademark.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) by Hidewell(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
badadvisor.
Badadvisor:
, driving is will be my first ever car as i have never own a ride before.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2008 BMW 338xi With Original Custom Duty / Super Clean BMW 5-series With Original Duty / Used Toyota Camry 2000 Model Buy N Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.