Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) (58914 Views)

Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo) / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by frankson1(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm sure he just harvested them from his farm and decided to sell off some at giveaway prices.

'Agro-money' dey sweet jor cheesy

You're right.

I have a neighbor who comes to his farm with Range Rover to harvest corn, vegetables straight to the market.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by louken(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Movie
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Romanus123: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Who doesn't know this guy in Nollywood? He always act with Apama

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by BiyorMensarh(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Why is no one seeing it that it may be a form of ritual

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Poverty have soak most of Nigerians not to enable them to think properly, Come to other countries to see not people are using their expensive cars to huzzel around for a leaving. They even name the G wagon guy a ritualist cheesy .
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluntemperor:

We Nigerians are probably the one that overharpped these vehicles the the makers use for domestic transportation in their Countries!
What is G- Wagon, Mercedes, Peugeot or Toyota in their Countries?
We placed unnecessary premium on these vehicles to the detriment of our lives!
No wander all these boys are with wrong perceptions about life!

Even in Monaco , California and Dubai G Wagon of 100k USD is a premium vehicle that everyone view with respect

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
Probably a spoilt brat selling his mum's foodstuff because he is broke.

grin grin cheesy
Chai!
People sef!
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by skj1377(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Once the car is due for change of oil then I wonder how many plantain will add up to the cost of over N76,000 for just service. We have other maintenance cost too for such a luxury car. If I was the trader I would sell the G wagon buy 10 unit of J5 buses and employ 10 drivers to take by plantain to 10 different directions simultaneously thereby increasing my daily sales by a factor of *9.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm sure he just harvested them from his farm and decided to sell off some at giveaway prices.

cool

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
shadrach77:
He is probably a yahoo boy and selling plantain is part of the spiritual instruction given to him to enable him renew his juju.

Only people who cannot discern will patronise him cry
Totally wrong. I have a friend who owns a cucumber farm. He sometimes carries sacks of cucumber to the wholesale buyers inside his Mercedes Benz GLK.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by bukarolz: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2022
He belongs to ApamaTV. Gram stunt.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Change this your mindset. Only illiterates think like this.

I think you are the one who needs to change you mindset

A car that retails at start price of100k USD an AMG series , that runs at almost 20 litters of premium unleaded petrol for 100km , a car that it's service (injector cleaning, oil replacement and oil filter replacement + alignment) cost $$$ worldwide

Been used to sell plaintain of less than $5

Try this in the UK or US and watch them call feds, FBI, IRS on you to come and explain your source of wealth or get docked for money laundering

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
orohbiro:
And what is wrong with ? I use my Dad range rover explorer to buy drinks from depot

Gwagon no be Range Rover mate na. Gwagon. Get levels grin
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by thinksquad(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=orohbiro post=109967083]And what is wrong with ? I use my Dad range rover or explorer to buy drinks from depot]
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
RoyalBlu:

he's probably cashing out on plantain farming cheesy
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
mukthar2000:
Poverty have soak most of Nigerians not to enable them to think properly, Come to other countries to see not people are using their expensive cars to huzzel around for a leaving. They even name the G wagon guy a ritualist cheesy .
People hustle around with expensive cars but not G-Wagon. The car is strictly for luxury everywhere, not just Nigeria because the cost no be moi moi money. People can mess with other expensive cars including some Tesla models but not G-Wagon.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
nancyofosua:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyAUKrCrRU

Nigerian man has been spotted using an expensive G-Wagon to display and sell plantain on the streets of Owerri, Imo State.

A video which was shared on on Facebook shows the moment an unidentified young man was seen marketing his plantain business using a G-Wagon.
The young man could be seen ringing a bell as a business strategy to attract customers while the boot of his car was wide open with bunches of plantain displayed in it.

Many passersby went to patronize the trader while some who seems to be surprised and watched him display from a distance.

The young man didn’t relent on his business as he took some bunches of plantation and moved from one place to another in search of customers.

That's a movie scene. The guy is an actor grin

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Juju boy.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by philus66(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ahhh
This one just dey look for fame
If you never see things for life,no condemn those wey dey extra ordinary things. Peace.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by YelloweWest: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Looks staged
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by opribo(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
The proceeds from the sale of plantain cannot even maintain that car. That man has some explanations to make.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
nancyofosua:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyAUKrCrRU

Nigerian man has been spotted using an expensive G-Wagon to display and sell plantain on the streets of Owerri, Imo State.

A video which was shared on on Facebook shows the moment an unidentified young man was seen marketing his plantain business using a G-Wagon.
The young man could be seen ringing a bell as a business strategy to attract customers while the boot of his car was wide open with bunches of plantain displayed in it.

Many passersby went to patronize the trader while some who seems to be surprised and watched him display from a distance.

The young man didn’t relent on his business as he took some bunches of plantation and moved from one place to another in search of customers.
We should learn how to smartly access videos. He is chasing clout. He planned the video even with the person recording and probably with that woman that bought the plantain.
How did I know? First everybody na looks to the fame and monetary reward they can get from huge omline followership. 2, the woman that was buying from him was negotiating so loud the guys camera recording picked her voice. Who negotiates loudly like that? She must have spoken loud just so the camera picks it up then
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Sheriman(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
Please I have this item sale

10k only

zero*915..44..7...9631
This is the type of shoe these guys wear and one faded shirt claiming they want to teach people how to make millions online.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by nickyj19: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2022
this one na small thing

my landlord dey help us use him Bugatti La Voiture Noire pack our toilet anytime the toilet is full
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by HRMK: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2022
HE MUST BE A FARMER THAT IS NOT READY TO BE EXPLOITED BY THE MIDDLEMEN!WHEN ONE THINKS OF WHAT ONE INVESTS INTO FARMING,U WONT BLAME HIM ANYWAY!!
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by nathyx(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Mpukrumiri things wink
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Fidinno(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2022
this is for fetish purposes
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by HRMK: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2022
frankson1:

You're right.

I have a neighbor who comes to his farm with Range Rover to harvest corn, vegetables straight to the market.

NOT NECESSARILLY CHEAP BUT REASONABLE PRICES THAT IS BETTER THAN THE EXPLOITATIONS OF MIDDLEMEN!

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Tapout(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2022
shadrach77:
He is probably a yahoo boy and selling plantain is part of the spiritual instruction given to him to enable him renew his juju.

Only people who cannot discern will patronise him cry

No dey talk rubbish...everything little thing now na ritual, wetin dey worry una sef for this forum?? Soon dem go say make we no chop plantain again. Read what you wrote again, doesn't it sound dumb??

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that it's a staged act?? Besides this is not the first time this particular guy is going viral for things like this. He's most likely a skit maker. This is one disadvantage of social media in this part of the world. People don't reason anymore,anything una see online, una go swallow am hook line and sinker, come dey interpret rubbish like say una go school. No evidence of the presence of a thinking faculty at all. You and the 20+ people who liked that crap you posted are all mad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
People hustle around with expensive cars but not G-Wagon. The car is strictly for luxury everywhere, not just Nigeria because the cost no be moi moi money. People can mess with other expensive cars including some Tesla models but not G-Wagon.
But we don't no the situation of the G wagon guy , the might be little broke and use what the have to get what the need, peoples should think straight not that everything should be funny to peoples or nail as retualist like the guy talking in the video.
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by shantti(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
Probably a spoilt brat selling his mum's foodstuff because he is broke.

Lol
Re: Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) by Bridget95(f): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
Please I have this item for sale

10k only

zero*915..44..7...9631
take it easy o,is like you are winning me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) / Bode Akindele Dies At 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.