Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,654 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe (278 Views)

PDP Wins All Seats In Taraba LG Poll / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / 2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Nwafor Okafor

2023: Soludo will ensure only APGA wins all seats in Anambra- Obigwe

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has said no other political party will win legislative seats in Anambra State under the Prof Chukwuma Soludo-led Government.

The National Co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors, Chinedu Obigwe, stated this in a statement made available to newsmen in Awka, the Anambra State capital on Saturday.

HE SAID:
Soludo will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that APGA clinches all the legislative seats in Anambra and still make inroads to other Southeast States in the forthcoming general election.*

With INEC released calendar for campaign in the forthcoming 2023 general election, I deemed it necessary to share the mindset of Soludo publicly.

Soludo mindset is that under his watch APGA will win the 3 Senate Seat, 11 House of Reps seats , 30 House of Assembly seats in Anambra and still make inroads to other Southeast States.

He will support those that is loved by the masses to fly APGA ticket.

He is desirous of making APGA a formidable force to reckon with in Nigeria politics.

He will not joke with the 2023 general election because it's important for APGA to use the election to send a signal to Nigerians.

Soludo will work with other leaders of APGA to turn the party to a beautiful bride in Southeast and Nigeria at large.

Especially in Anambra, he will ensure that anybody that want to win election in the State must be a loyal party member that is committed to the growth of APGA.

On my own part, I will advocate for the emergence of those that has human conscience as APGA candidate and will expose evil minded idiots that does not have conscience because they are inhuman and not worthy of being entrusted with peoples mandate.

It is said that when the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice.

The righteous in this instant case are selfless leaders that has good conscience.

Like I always say anybody that does not have good conscience is inhuman.

They are those that regards their fellow human beings as equals and not those that looks down on their fellow human beings.

We need the emergence of more leaders like Governor Obiano and Soludo that has good conscience.

For me, the 2023 general election is an opportunity for the electorate to choose the right leaders and am confident that ndi Anambra will do that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by Sergio104(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2022
cool.. best
Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
he will make sure as how? he will rig or what? let the masses vote for their candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Easy said than done.
Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Easy said than done.

He can't do anything.
Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by federal9: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Sergio104:
cool.. best

Things like that should not be said under democracy.

I believe if APC said that, hell would let loose.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by nzeobi(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Soludo is focused on providing good and the desired leadership.
Any body that wants to win an election in anambra should campaign and convince his people that he is capable.
Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by Shedrack777: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
all these old men still think they can rule us again. what a joke! no more old men in our government come 2023
Re: 2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe by slimghost(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Clown! In this my Anambra state?. YPP and PDP will still win a a lot of seats. We vote individuals when it comes to legislative posts.

(1) (Reply)

2023: My Vote Is For Sale To Any Presidential Candidate / ABBA Kyeri Arrest Is A Ploy / Wike, Dokpesi On War Paths Over Support For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.