Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 (27696 Views)

Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Nigeria Wins Gold, Sets New Record At The World U-20 Athletcs Championship / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by omoluka: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibibiogrl:
The Best Uniforms at the 2022 Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies.
Nigeria
Team Nigeria blended tradition with practicality when choosing their uniforms. The delegates represented their country wearing green and white uniforms, each sporting a head wrap. The uniforms were created by black-owned sports apparel brand Actively Black.
The parade of nations in the Winter Olympics is really the parade of puffers. Unlike the Summer Games, cold weather means less room for fashion.
Still, some countries tried their best
Accessories were the easiest way for most countries to stand out. The Nigerian athletes eschewed beanies and bobble knits for traditional wrap hats.
SOURCE;
People Magazine:
https://images.app./hSbxp1wxLyP9gUZz9
The New York Times:
https://images.app./nEFV9U2gRBnS1qq16
Shithole things
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
danuzochukwu:
That's what we're good at. But when it comes to winning medals we will be nowhere to be found.

Why u de vex bros. this is d winter Olympics. Nigeria isn't supposed to be there in d first place

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Angeldemon:
A COUNTRY THAT IS ALWAYS CELEBRATING RUBBISH INSTEAD OF THE MAIN THINGS

What do u want them to celebrate at the winter games?

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
SWATMan:

Nonsense! This is a sporting event. They went there to be win sports laurels and nothing more. I will only celebrate when they come back with medals.

What are they going to win with only 2 athletes?
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by ibibiogrl: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
asmovic:
so my sweat, the tax I pay monthly is spent winning 'fashion: in sports? So the medals for the major events should be won too.
They sponsored themselves.
redsun:

No. Not just you. I can't get my mind around the sporting event they will take part in in that Caucasians/north east Asians dare devils and elite games.
Yes Nigeria isn't a winter sport country.
jaxxy:
What are we doing at Winter Olympics?? undecided
Maybe our diaspora athletes tho. I wish them Goodluck.
Yes it's diaspora.
Mkelv0106:
Am that's the only medal we're going to win, at all at all na witch..But why are we participating in winter Olympic.
Diaspora athlete
dalebrown:
Congrats grin ... I hope we play better than we dress though, wey wetin happen for world cup dah year no come happen again
ultimateprof:
Na only clothes competition they dey win. Ndi ara!
Opak001:
Na fashion we dey always win,
Win wetin carry you go china...
No!!!
danuzochukwu:
That's what we're good at. But when it comes to winning medals we will be nowhere to be found.
nnamdi640:
Na their way, fashion without medal, before forget Mr bad luck (Buhari) is on top of the situation.
@Temptee101 barinedan flemsy15 Rich4god Bobloco Bigchristo Tapout Majesty33 uchihaa

Nigeria is not a winter sport country, so they sponsored themselves.
Only 1 guy Samuel Ikpefan(He didn't match) is competing in cross country skiing.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_at_the_2022_Winter_Olympics
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by barinedan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Always winning best fashion in every Olympics, and when the main competition starts they will give you a dismal and heart breaking performance
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by swiftz(f): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please which dstv channel can I watch this?
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by SWATMan: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
lexy2014:

What are they going to win with only 2 athletes?

grin grin grin
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 by lebete3000: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2022
ibibiogrl:
The Best Uniforms at the 2022 Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies.
Nigeria
Team Nigeria blended tradition with practicality when choosing their uniforms. The delegates represented their country wearing green and white uniforms, each sporting a head wrap. The uniforms were created by black-owned sports apparel brand Actively Black.
The parade of nations in the Winter Olympics is really the parade of puffers. Unlike the Summer Games, cold weather means less room for fashion.
Still, some countries tried their best
Accessories were the easiest way for most countries to stand out. The Nigerian athletes eschewed beanies and bobble knits for traditional wrap hats.
SOURCE;
People Magazine:
https://images.app./hSbxp1wxLyP9gUZz9
The New York Times:
https://images.app./nEFV9U2gRBnS1qq16

They know we won't win anything else, so they just console us with that...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Honeymoon In Dubai / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.