Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 (27411 Views)

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by opohob: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
wink
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by juman(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Obasanjo why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by porthouse7(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided this kind news They inspire me to study hard and more. Seeing yourself in higher places without scam and dubious doings. God when.
it shall be well with u

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm just imagining what some of my pictures (with my friends) would look like next decade or two. Fashion evolves always!

grin grin grin
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by amuwo1980: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
And they raped and plundered the country to death
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by aktolly54(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:
Any idea why Bola Ige was assassinated?
I think he was different not holy holy but different. Till tomorrow, people still dey talk about his free education rather all other politician will rather embezzle that money for free education and ask people to pay
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by Realmi: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Very nice man
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
The kaduna boy.....
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by funshint(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
They killed him and PDP swept the whole of SouthWest except Lagos; something that wouldn't have happened before. And someone is still asking "who killed him"? What a question! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by obontami: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nobody gives a flying fucck!!!
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by Salvador1: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Who killed Bola Ige/ Funsho Williams? cry

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by Malawian(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shey Tinubu no get school pictures?
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by purpleicious(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ibinabo Ofioriokuma come o.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by SoapQueen(f): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Mehn! This Funsho William's death garnered so much media attention. Although I was much younger, I had started reading Newspapers at the time and followed all the news.

Life.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by Benwallt(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who killed Bola ige, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Dikibo, Daramola, Okadigbo(my main nigga. I love him and Akunyili to a fault. These two made me respect igbo people)?
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
One of the giant, like late Gani
Faeehinmi, inimitable, irreplaceable gem ,intelligentsia ,incorruptible justice par excellence. lost ,no, more like BETRAYED undecided by the yorrobanza cowards dem dem.. All they have now is frog eyed criminal in bourdillion. The infamous bullion van misfit forming saviour of afonja in South West.. Rip Great man!
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by warlordd(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rest on Cicero.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by baby124: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
When men dressed decently. Not all this tight muscle shirt and crazy tight jeans these days. Competing with Bob and James.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by CXLVII: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
A whole attorney general that died like a chicken.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by LikeAking: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
BIZNess123:
lipsrsealed
RIP to him

Meanwhile most graduate without jobs are those that came out with either 3rd class or 2.2

See yeye talk.

2.2 and third class na good result?

Every thing na your character, connection and information.

Life is bigger than getting a job.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by gidgiddy: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2022
I wonder if any of them is still alive?
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by emmykk(m): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2022
seguno2:

Killed 6 years before Obasanjo left office, yet he could not arrest and prosecute his killers?
Only for Obasanjo to make the biggest person arrested for the murder into a senator in 2003.
Is that not a sign of Obasanjo’s uselessness

He was murdered so that one political figure can get access to south west because Bola I've was standing on the way for the political figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by oyatz(m): 3:36am On Feb 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You know better

When the spiritual repercussions of what you are doing start manifesting in your life, you will be moving from one prophet to another for deliverance.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by colorsofrainbow: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2022
oyatz:

When the spiritual repercussions of what you are doing start manifesting in your life, you will be moving from one prophet to another for deliverance.

When the spiritual repercussions of all you have ever done in your life starts manifesting in your life,your will be moving from one place to another looking for skulls to mine.

A taste of your own medicine is now paining you deeply. No one cares.

I ask again,who killed Bola Ige/Funsho Williams
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by boyfrank: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
seguno2:

Maybe because Obasanjo saw him as an intellectual stumbling block to the AD 2003 swindle for PDP to sweep the south west elections

He was in Obasanjo's Government, Obasanjo would have fired him if he was a stumbling block. Its not that hard to understand.
Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by seguno2: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
boyfrank:
He was in Obasanjo's Government, Obasanjo would have fired him if he was a stumbling block. Its not that hard to understand.

Did Bola Ige not resign to organise the AD party for the 2003 elections before he was killed

1 Like

Re: Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 by King44(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Book everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.