Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others (4259 Views)

Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others by GraphicsMaster1: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Akinsete19:
It doesn't change anything. We will never be silent and nobody can cow us.
Actually, they have been cowing us bit by bit since they came.
Re: NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others by GraphicsMaster1: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I love this..... NBC should also dey monitor nairaland. This forum is promoting hate speech , perverts and brainless youths
you're free to leave the forum.
Re: NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others by Sleekfingers: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
you're free to leave the forum.

There are some people on this forum, that I wanna use as scapegoat.....that's why I am still on this forum....dem go fall for my trap....
Re: NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others by asainco(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
lomprico:

Na your papa no wan get sense

LOL, Children of nowadays. You can't grasp the concept of understanding other people's opinions and arguing with them qualitatively and extensively with valid points and reasons. So you resort to public shame and display of your inferiority complex and age by going personal on an individual you do not know from Adam. Well I do not blame you, I blame the system that allowed toddlers like you to own a mobile device and constituting nuisance on a public space and platforms.. Kids like you are the reason I support the regulation of all social media networks.. So if e dey pain you, go and die untimely death that has been plaguing your generation for centuries now. slowpoke!
Re: NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others by asainco(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
Na dis govament get sense?
We the people no dey try on SM, people post unverified news anyhow they like, just for likes and retweets and not thinking about the dangers it could cause to other people.. You sef reason am, e good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proximity Of Ibadan Airport To Lagos Airport And Owerri Airport To Port Harcourt / Pictures Of Dino Melaye In His Private Office With His Deputy And Hon Tom Zakari / 40 Million Nigerian Youths Unemployed -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.