Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Requirement For Starting A Bee Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Requirement For Starting A Bee Farm (219 Views)

Any Beekeeper On Nairaland ? Or, Is There A Bee Farm Anywhere In Nigeria ? / Where Can I Buy A Bee Hive. / Bee - keeping: My New Found Hobby. My Hop, Step & Jump Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirement For Starting A Bee Farm by nagro999(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Requirement For Starting A Bee Farm by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2022
VenumX:

My pic but not my real age. cool
i'm still scared of messaging you with my number though. Maybe sooner or later I'll drop a message then explain why I trolled cos I got depressed and also provide further proofs that I'm not Satanist, then also if you wish we becomes friends then I'll be open for us to become good friends since you seem so smart and highly intellectual but if you turn down the request for us to be friends and knowing each other then no probs as long as you're cool with it cool
Re: Requirement For Starting A Bee Farm by VenumX: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
i'm still scared of messaging you with my number though. Maybe sooner or later I'll drop a message then explain why I trolled cos I got depressed and also provide further proofs that I'm not Satanist, then also if you wish we becomes friends then I'll be open for us to become good friends since you seem so smart and highly intellectual but if you turn down the request for us to be friends and knowing each other then no probs as long as you're cool with it's cool

No wahala. I like smart people too. cool

But I don't like trolls. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Koudijs Fish Feed Starters Sales / Flushing Of Green Poop In Chicken / Best Four Methods Of Maintaining Poultry Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.