Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas (1325 Views)

Ogun Commissioner Visits Woman Found With Dead Child, Promises To Support Them / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Photo&Video: I Have s*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas

I have s*x only with dead bodies – Mortuary attendant [VIDEO]By Danielle Ogbeche

A Cameroonian man, Sharkan Lucas, on Wednesday made shocking revelations on how he took to having s*x with dead bodies due to constant rejection from ladies because he works as mortuary attendant.
Lucas, an attendant at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, insisted he was mentally stable.

Speaking on Ghanaian TV station ADOM TV, the mortician claimed that sleeping with the dead women (an act called necrophilia) was part of the training he received when he was hired at the hospital in Ghana.

Lucas said, “I do it many many times. That is the training you have to do that, because once you have done that you will not be afraid of them again. If you want to bath the dead body, you will carry her legs up to wash her private part, that’s why we are taught to learn to sleep with the corpses. When I am inside the mortuary, I see some fresh girls and I satisfy myself.

“Being with dead bodies is normal for me because I am with them day and night. I feel like they are living whenever I am at work.

“Besides, I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man. I can satisfy myself at the mortuary because girls don’t want to date me outside or live with me for fear that I may kill them. Living women rejected me because of my job, that is why I am still single.

“Since I was born, I have never slept with a living being. Working in a mortuary is a gift God gave me, it’s my talent. It’s very rare, not everybody can do it.

“I am okay, I have no mental issues,” he added.

Meanwhile, Lucas said he was sacked shortly after he divulged his affairs on camera.

He said, “When I got back to work three day after (yesterday), my colleague said my supervisor brought policemen to arrest me. They did not let me go near the mortuary again and I have worked with them for 2 years and 6 months and I have not been paid.

“I want them to pay my money so I can go back to my country,” Lucas said.

Source; Naijaloaded website

Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by seankim(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Haaa. Normal normal, dem soppose cut your blokos
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Weyrey
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by emnite(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
See wahala slay mamas won't even rest in peace again cause of people like you?

1 Like

Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by Lamanii22(f): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
God forbid bad thing....
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
God forbid bad thing....

Some people are really MAD

1 Like

Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
mental.problem...even if kpekus plenty, e go still go bk to d dead women..
just like petty thieves dt are still working bt once complained they are stealing bcox of no jobs
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by FuckDModz: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
The guy is just poor. Olosho choke for GH.

But on a light note, imagine say all the olosho in Lagos decide to increase kpekus minimum fee to 100k.

Omo, young GF go scarce die!
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by kaptaintintin: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
His choice.... Not ma concern
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by Fashionista01(f): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
The day you will go insane for sleeping with dead girls and women you will not know.
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by Rastaramsey(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
WTF
If this man drop small bar,those mumu girls go follow chop wetin dead body unknowingly knack grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by FX2BROWN: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
For the fact that this mortuarian revealed that "they sleep wit female corpses", points to the fact that, OTHERS ALSO DO SAME IN OTHER CLANS. This life deep!
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by Eben91: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
emnite:
See wahala slay mamas won't even rest in peace again cause of people like you?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo&video: I Have S*x With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas by SILVERLINES: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
In his words he said sleeping with dead bodies is part of the training. This means other morticians too follow fucck dead bodies. Imagine how this nigga d take knack slay queens pussy with reckless abandoned

(1) (Reply)

Eight Dead In Bloody Edo Cult War / Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; / Breaking News : Jakande’s Cousin Killed In Lagos Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.