Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. (727 Views)

Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! / How To Make Millions As A Graphics Designer/ux/ui Designer / Intensive UI/UX Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. by Certifiedzen23: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Someone is presently in need of a skilled UI/UX who can deliver UI/UX works in details. You are expected to go through a UI/UX work requirement yourself and understand everything that is needed. Then you're expected to deliver work in standard psd wireframe. My number is on my signature. Contact me through calls or whatsapp.
Re: Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. by oseneh: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Certifiedzen23:
Someone is presently in need of a skilled UI/UX who can deliver UI/UX works in details. You are expected to go through a UI/UX work requirement yourself and understand everything that is needed. Then you're expected to deliver work in standard psd wireframe. My number is on my signature. Contact me through calls or whatsapp.
. Please explain that signature talk or should I drop my number
Re: Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. by Kennedy411(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
I sent you a message on WhatsApp.
This is my whatsapp number 08108221545
I’m generalist designer.
Re: Skilled And Standard UI/UX Designer Needed. by rojaravi: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Thank you for your valuable and useful information through the blog. I am appreciating with the way you shared the relevant, and perfect information.ui ux design course in hyderabad

(1) (Reply)

/ I Build Intelligent And Beautiful Websites / The Hungry Boys Best Comedy Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.