Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Senator Abba Moro's SA Media Indicts His Boss, Agrees He Lacks Capacity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abba Moro's SA Media Indicts His Boss, Agrees He Lacks Capacity (291 Views)

Senator Abba Moro Emerges Senate Minority Leader / Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abba Moro's SA Media Indicts His Boss, Agrees He Lacks Capacity by fahren(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
SA Media to Senator Abba Moro Emmanuel Eche-Ofun John indicts his principal Senator Moro in a rejoinder to: Abba Moro Told Me He Had No Flair for Legislative Activities, agrees Senator Moro lacks capacity to deliver as a legislator

In the said rejoinder, Emmanuel Eche-Ofun wrote on his Facebook abi na Meta wall and I quote “Yes, Senator Moro told some friends and allies that he was more of an Executive person than a legislator when they came to ask him to step into the shoes that His Excellency, Distinguished Senator David Mark was leaving behind in 2019. He said that because of where he was coming from, as a former Council Chairman and Federal Minister”

Mr SA Eche-Ofun, the dictionary defines “more of” as a way of describing a person or thing being better or more accurate than another. So if your principal Senator Moro in 2018 agreed to being more of an Executive than a Legislator whether Rt. Hassan Anthony Saleh was there or not , by the dictionary definition of “more of”, isn’t that an indictment? Hasn’t he (Senator Moro) foretold that he won’t perform or do well as a legislator?

I understand and feel your pain SA, when the statement was made, you weren’t even there, but now as SA New media, I can understand you have a job to defend everything that concerns Senator Moro even when not defendable, you must impress him too.

But you goofed real big in trying to do your job, you gave out your boss, you indicted him, you failed him big time as image maker, you may be needing more tutorials from the duo of Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu on how they successfully denied all the promises Buhari and APC made to Nigerians in the build-up to the 2015 presidential election, better outing next time I guess Mr SA.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student: Police Withdraw Murder Case Against Adedoyin / Kwara: Governor Abdulrazaq Has Surpassed Bukola Saraki’s Achievements / 2023: Moves To Draft Emefiele Thicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.