Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

[video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju (430 Views)

[Video] Wizkid's Ft. R2bees - "Supa" / [video] Wizkid Ft. Slimcase – Gucci Snake / [music + Video] Wizkid Ft. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B – Sweat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by manfabulousblog: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
[Video] Wizkid - "Mood" ft. Buju

The Biz Wiz, Wizkid has returned with the video of his previously heard single titled 'Mood'.

Watch video on:
https://www.manfabulousblog.com/2022/02/wizkid-mood-ft-buju-video.html

ManfabulousBlog.com
_
Follow us on socials @manfabulousblog
Subscribe to our YouTube "Manfabulous Blog" [url]youtube.com/channel/UC0m2gLT8E5VsLByyTJOn75A[/url]
_
_
#manfabulousblog #manfabuloustv #gist #entertainment #news #music #lagos #lagosnigeria #Tourism #Entertainment #Lifestyle #Business #Culture #news #nigeria #naija

Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries

I've been really busy
I still am
How're you doing
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:
Raspberries

I've been really busy
I still am
How're you doing
kiss

1 Like

Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
kiss
You wanted to ask me questions once, what are they
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

You wanted to ask me questions once, what are they
Can't remember... smiley
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Can't remember... smiley
You must remember
And why did you lock your diary, you know if it were easy to hack, I won't even ask you
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

You must remember
And why did you lock your diary, you know if it were easy to hack, I won't even ask you
Well... It wasn't a question...

I wanted to tell you the reason you're bored... Why you are not in a relationship... I know... smiley
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:

I wanted to tell you the reason you're bored... Why you are not in a relationship... I know... smiley

What do you know, tell me
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:

Why do you do this?
I demand for an answer but then you choose to lock up
If you were here I would've broken your head, honestly
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

What do you know, tell me

You're bad... In the sense that you smoke, you pierced your ears, and you love sex and partying...

You're a typical PH kid who can afford to be reckless...

But deep down you're sweet... You want a long term, meaningful relationship... You want to feel loved and you want to be respected... You still want a girl who's crazy, adventurous, passionate... But you want a connection...

There are a million girls who would have sex with you... You're cute and rich...

And that's the thing with love... You actually have to work hard to earn it... You don't have to put in any effort to get these girls... So it's boring...

You need to suffer to feel rewarded... That's life!
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

Why do you do this?
I demand for an answer but then you choose to lock up
If you were here I would've broken your head, honestly
You're aggressive!!! angry
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

Oh! I just saw ur message, forgive me, my brain is fucking with me
It's okay... We like those who annoy us the most... smiley
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
You're aggressive!!! angry

So you're saying I'd have to suffer before I can get you?

But your imaginary guy, you didn't let him suffer or he's an angel who fell from heaven and that's y you gave him a free pass abi?

Listen babe, you don't know me as much as you need to, if you did you'd know I can go lengths just own something or a person
And the truth is, I really want you, I want you so badly that I'm feeling disoriented

I want you because I know I'm the only guy who'd know how to love you "properly"

All the guys you've been with, don't know/ didn't know shit

I'm aware that most guys currently, don't know how to love, they lack the basics, love is bigger than communicating via text messages, an excess of those things are all bullshit

Love entails more of action than words, love is more of an experience not just hoping to have an experience, love is more of presence, you need to see the person who you claim to love physically, love entails sex, romance, communication, friendship, needs/ wants/ desires, things like that are all very important, and no one can really give you half of that, atleast not at the level you'd want..... they can only give you what they can afford to give you... not your true needs, wants or desires

But I can give you almost everything, including what you don't want, what you didn't ask for and what'll put you in trouble ...... I can sincerely give you anything

I don't know how your mind or feelings work, but I really don't want you to settle for less, you can't and deserve to live like that,

Even if you resist, trust me I'd get you eventually, I'm not sure I'll let you pass, it'll never happen, cos for me you're like a pink/red diamond, but in the hands of a novice you'll just be like a shiny rock, you won't be seen as really precious and valuable, you'll only be valued like a colored seashell

And just by attempting to take my mind off you is like letting a novice have you, and if you were in a movie, men would kill each other including that novice just to own you
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Senomii:

So you're saying I'd have to suffer before I can get you?
No...

But that is the reason why you want to 'get me'...

Try to understand Senomii...

If you and I had met in Port Harcourt, and we went out together and had sex... You wouldn't care for me the way you do now... You would even forget my name the very next day!

The only reason you want a relationship is because I'm being difficult...

Most often, you're the one in control... You impress girls, and they give you everything you want in return...

But it's boring...

That's why suffering is pleasurable... Because when we finally get rewarded, it feels amazing!

But your imaginary guy, you didn't let him suffer or he's an angel who fell from heaven and that's y you gave him a free pass abi?

Nope... I didn't let him suffer... And I'm not letting you suffer either... Have I hurt you in any way? smiley

He's perfect... Maybe he's from heaven...

Listen babe, you don't know me as much as you need to, if you did you'd know I can go lengths just own something or a person
And the truth is, I really want you, I want you so badly that I'm feeling disoriented

The moment I say "Yes", you've won!

And when you win, the game ends...

You would get tired of me immediately!

I'm flattered but it's not love... You're just upset that my relationship with you is complicated...

You know I want you too... But your feelings for me are not real...

I want you because I know I'm the only guy who'd know how to love you "properly"
I don't think so...

Oh! You and I would have fun... And it would be an amazing relationship... But I don't think we could ever fall deeply in love...

We're not compatible... We would both get hurt...

All the guys you've been with, don't know/ didn't know shit
They did love... I didn't... I'm the problem...

Every guy I was with thought they could fix me... Lol.

It's sad though... I regret causing them pain...

I'm aware that most guys currently, don't know how to love, they lack the basics, love is bigger than communicating via text messages, an excess of those things are all bullshit
I agree! After a few days, I get bored and lose interest...

Love entails more of action than words, love is more of an experience not just hoping to have an experience, love is more of presence, you need to see the person who you claim to love physically, love entails sex, romance, communication, friendship, needs/ wants/ desires, things like that are all very important, and no one can really give you half of that, atleast not at the level you'd want..... they can only give you what they can afford to give you... not your true needs, wants or desires
You don't think my long distance, online relationship would work! Omg!

But you're right... Very right! Maybe you're a helpless romantic too!

Sex and friendship are important... It's very true!

And none of them have ever given me anything I wanted! How did you know?

I was always giving them what they wanted... That's why they liked me... And throughout I suffered in silence...

But I can give you almost everything, including what you don't want, what you didn't ask for and what'll put you in trouble ...... I can sincerely give you anything
I could put you in trouble... Lol...

Sweetheart, you don't even know what I want...

I'll tell you if you ask... smiley

I don't know how your mind or feelings work, but I really don't want you to settle for less, you can't and deserve to live like that,
I would never settle for less... Thank you.

I'm a hard worker!

Life isn't perfect... But with the right person, I can be comfortable and happy... smiley

Even if you resist, trust me I'd get you eventually, I'm not sure I'll let you pass, it'll never happen, cos for me you're like a pink/red diamond, but in the hands of a novice you'll just be like a shiny rock, you won't be seen as really precious and valuable, you'll only be valued like a colored seashell
Maybe I'm just a coloured seashell... Or a shiny rock... I'm very basic... Compared to other girls... I'm nothing... And it's okay... I've learnt a lot... smiley

And just by attempting to take my mind off you is like letting a novice have you, and if you were in a movie, men would kill each other including that novice just to own you
If they killed each other, I would be alone! And who would I flirt with if I'm alone? smiley

Senomii... Do you know what it feels like to lack? To live on a budget? To work for your next meal? To change school a dozen times cause you couldn't pay the fees? Do you know what disappointment feels like?

My boyfriend does... And that's why I appreciate him... If we get married, our children would never lack anything... Because we both know what it feels like...

He understands me... I don't want much... I just want to be happy... And he makes me happy... smiley
Re: [video] Wizkid - "Mood" Ft. Buju by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Raspberries post=110727991] No...
What're you doing?

I'm glad you've communicated all your fears about me

I just laughed reading this like seriously
You make it seem like I'm one terrible unrepentant, destructive bad boy

Already you've judged and hanged me without even allowing me get a lawyer

Or maybe you misconstrued what I meant when I said "I want you"

I honestly thought you'd understand I used that word in the place of love, love for you might sound too sudden, so I avoided it

I don't use girls, neither do I have them anywhere and at anytime , I plan things, I know what I go for, things only get bleeped up if I'm not feeling them or if I'm not getting what I'm looking for

You've insulted yourself by thinking I've placed you in that category
But you've insulted me more, by saying such things about me, you misread everything I really meant, all I had In mind, like you just decided to fumble the words and turn them into missiles

I want you to know me, the real me, I can't work too hard for something and eventually blow it, I can't do you any wrong, it's serious bullshit

And It's not like I'd even force you, you'd be allowed to walk out if my services to you are unsatisfactory

You made it look like the rich kid is a spoiled sports, who lacks the understanding of what not having much feels like, like I lack the experience of not having, I didn't know it was some sort of criteria, all I have I mostly give I've never been asked and I held back, and I thought it'll be normal of me to want you to have much more

And now you've angelically thrown yourself and your boyfriend at my face, you're both the good guys while I'm lucifer's son

It's honestly not in my intention to cause you harm or Bleep your mind up in anyway

Cos I've dealt with these things, I just know you'd be a thousand times better for me and I can be exactly who you want me to be, we both know I can't get your type anywhere

But I'm too late, I understand, you're under an obligation to show affection to someone and I'm intruding... (such odascity)

You want to remain steadfast and loyal, and my presence isn't helping, rather I've thrown you completely off balance........I truly understand

And I'd let you be for now

You may choose not to reply.... it's fine
But please don't ever go to sleep with the thought of me using and dumping you, I want you to erase it

(1) (Reply)

Khaid Vs Magixx : Who Is The Better Artiste? / Pharrell Williams Wants To Change The Game For Entrepreneurs(See how) / Olamide In Tears As Asake Prostrate To Thank Him As He Acquires Multi-million M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.