Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. (212 Views)

Biafra Is The Reason Why The North Don’t Want Restructuring - Senator Abaribe / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / Igbo's Voted Obasanjo, Yaradua, Atiku, Can't They Vote Igbo's? The Hate Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. by Goodmarlian: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
There is no time restructing is much needed than now,insecurity,hardship and inflation has finished the country,we are good at handling finances it is a God given gift to us so economic growth is guaranteed,to takle insecuritx all we need is just to return to regional goverment all the six zones in the country are fit to become regions just like the American system of federalism remember we igbos need restructuring more to put an end to separatists threatning the existence of Nigeria. Vote igbo vote progress thanks

1 Like

Re: Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. by Golan007: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

Beggy beggy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. by Beejayy20(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
IBO will be the last person I will vote for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. by Investigative: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
I want Disintegration
And I want Nigeria to vote another northerner so the agitation will catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Southerners And Middlebelters If You Want Restructuring Vote Igbo. by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beejayy20:
IBO will be the last person I will vote for.

Eeeehh, even as last person still vote.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Support Group Empowers North-central Youths With Start-up Kits / Kwara 2023: We Don't Need Apollo Leadership - Tobi Matthew / Two New Lagos State-Owned Universities Receive NUC Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.