Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Do You Love Youtube? Come In - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Love Youtube? Come In (442 Views)

Earn Passively Doing What You Love / Do You Love Art? Check Out The Following Designs Made With Silk Threads. / My Journey As An Animator....... Hope You Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Youtube? Come In by Observer20: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you are an aspiring YouTuber or you are already a YouTuber, then you might have gotten offers to purchase the 4000hrs watch time and 1000 subscribers.

This doesn't help you in the long run, but only takes the YouTube algorithm away from your content.

I'll show you how to use major SEO tweaks, including thumbnails titles, description and every other metadata you would need to boost your channel.

With these tricks, your channel and content will definitely appear on the first page search Within a weeks days.

If you are interested just indicate by quoting me. I'll create a group once we are up to 5.

It's for a small token of #3k(formally #5k).

Other bonuses like proper video editing, proper intro to your video, when you upload your video, and lots more are also included.

PS: I'll also teach you how to incorporate purchased watch time and subscribers into your channel without the algorithm frowning at it.
Re: Do You Love Youtube? Come In by Kuruptnigga: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Observer20:
If you are an aspiring YouTuber or you are already a YouTuber, then you might have gotten offers to purchase the 4000hrs watch time and 1000 subscribers.

This doesn't help you in the long run, but only takes the YouTube algorithm away from your content.

I'll show you how to use major SEO tweaks, including thumbnails titles, description and every other metadata you would need to boost your channel.

With these tricks, your channel and content will definitely appear on the first page search Within a weeks days.

If you are interested just indicate by quoting me. I'll create a group once we are up to 5.

It's for a small token of #3k(formally #5k).

Other bonuses like proper video editing, proper intro to your video, when you upload your video, and lots more are also included.

PS: I'll also teach you how to incorporate purchased watch time and subscribers into your channel without the algorithm frowning at it.

I’m with you
Re: Do You Love Youtube? Come In by mrcreator22: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
I’m with you

4 more persons to go

(1) (Reply)

Need A Design? Come In / Which Palete Is Better For Graphic Design: Rgb Or Cmyk / What 14" Laptop Can I Use For Smooth Video Editing And Animation On After Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.