Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? (316 Views)

Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by Billieflora(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
She is planning on selling her eggs, have been trying to convince me for weeks now, I just want to be sure its safe
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
You been wan fry the Eggs chop or what?

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by vinceyinnovation: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
So far as she is into poultry Business....

What's the crime in that?
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by WoundedLamb: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's very safe, OP.

Provided she's in good health, her body has millions of eggs that she'd probably never need and they'd be depleted at a certain age.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by MufasaLion: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Well, there's nothing wrong in doing that as long as she's mentally and psychologically ready for it. Also, I hope she's healthy.

A female has 400 eggs in her ovaries and each month, an egg is lost due to menstruation. So, she's got no need to panic because she's still gonna have lots of eggs at her disposal.

She must make sure the procedure is done at a reputable company/facility/clinic. Also, she must inform her lawyer if necessary so as to be able to have a legal guide.

I wish you both well.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Donate Her Eggs, Is It Safe ? by OfficialCribMD: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yes, it's safe. A lot of people are doing it these days. As long as she's healthy and the hospital is a specialized one.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Sagging Mattress / Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) In Men: Care Instructions / 9 Foods That Will Kill Your Endurance And Stamina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.