Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Do You Love Youtube? Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Love Youtube? Come In (159 Views)

Baby Gift For That Person You Love / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Would You Love To Start Making Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Youtube? Come In by Observer20: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you are an aspiring YouTuber or you are already a YouTuber, then you might have gotten offers to purchase the 4000hrs watch time and 1000 subscribers.

This doesn't help you in the long run, but only takes the YouTube algorithm away from your content.

I'll show you how to use major SEO tweaks, including thumbnails titles, description and every other metadata you would need to boost your channel.

With these tricks, your channel and content will definitely appear on the first page search Within a weeks days.

If you are interested just indicate by quoting me. I'll create a group once we are up to 5.

It's for a small token of #3k(formally #5k).

Other bonuses like proper video editing, proper intro to your video, when you upload your video, and lots more are also included.

PS: I'll also teach you how to incorporate purchased watch time and subscribers into your channel without the algorithm frowning at it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Start Your Digital Network Marketing Business 2022 / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / To 7 Best Ways To Earn PASSIVE INCOME With Cryptocurrency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.