Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu (1034 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Kuginzi: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
A presidential aspirant, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has said that the former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, and other aspirants cannot outspend him during the upcoming All Progressives Congress presidential primary election.

He said this during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today, adding that Tinubu isn’t a hindrance to his becoming next president.

Asked if he sees the former governor as a threat, Kalu answered, “No! and I am not a threat to his ambition. By the time we meet in Eagles Square, this issue will be settled.

“Mind you, politics is not only about money; it is about the people you are going to govern -the people of the North-West, the people of North-East, the people of North-Central, the people of the South-East, the people of the South-West, and the people of South-South, and we have the people. I can move the people and the people are with me.”

On why he decided to run fr president after an initial denial, Kalu said the situation of the country made him make a U-turn.

Apart from boasting that he has support from all regions in the country, Kalu also said as a “recognised billionaire”, there’s nothing others can spend that he can’t spend.

He said, “It was circumstance from the South-East, South-West, North-West, North-Central, and North-East that made me decide to join the race. I was governor with him (Tinubu), there is nothing difficult in challenging anybody.

“We are all going to meet at the Eagle Square, and we will square it out there. There is no difficulty. I am the only political businessman that is first recognised as a billionaire, and I am not sure that there is anything those people can do, in terms of money, that I cannot do. I don’t think they can speak to anybody in Nigeria or in the world that I cannot speak to.”

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kalu is a big boy

7 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by naija4life247: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
I watched Orji Uzor Kalu talking about Tinubu. I watched Umahi talking about Tinubu.I read about Ohanaeze saying that Tinubu should not contest. I read about Afenifere saying Tinubu is a thief. I watched our big fat clowning candidate Dele Momodu talking about Tinubu. I watched Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is the temporary Atiku's campaign director saying that Igbos should vote for Atiku because only Atiku has the financial muscle to face Tinubu. Why are they all campaigning for Tinubu instead of telling Nigerians what they have as plans to make Nigeria better?

The Golden Fish is the topic on everybody's lips at everyday

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by yyba: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kalu is a big boy
in abia state only abi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sincerely, politics at that level costs a lot of money any where in the world.

I am not sure if he is planning to spend his children's inheritance on his plans but I will suggest that it is better he seeks help from others committed to his vision too.

That is partly why Asiwaju Tinubu is consulting and still consulting until full campaign begins in April. By consulting with others,Asiwaju Tinubu will get people to support his vision politically, financially, materially and spiritually.

If HE OUK's strategy is to spend his money alone for his presidential campaign, he will be adopting a wrong approach by spending his money alone and can leave a huge hole in his pocket .

He is currently earning tax payers money as salaries and his job as a Senator is supposed to be a full time job.
How he and Senator Rochas Okorocha hope to raise such money alone from their pockets is practically impossible, in fact, it should interest the EFCC since they are on full time job in the Senate unlike Asiwaju Tinubu that his full time job now is 2023 campaign.

Regardless, all we want is politics without bloodshed and bitterness.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by silverlinen(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's true though
Buh y'all are same folks who are interested in bullying the masses and looting the country dry
None of y'all are fit to govern the country.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by haffaze777(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
President orji uzor kalu weldone but we say no to Pandora thief

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Vinstel: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:
I watched Orji Uzor Kalu talking about Tinubu. I watched Umahi talking about Tinubu.I read about Ohanaeze saying that Tinubu should not contest. I read about Afenifere saying Tinubu is a thief. I watched our big fat clowning candidate Dele Momodu talking about Tinubu. I watched Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is the temporary Atiku's campaign director saying that Igbos should vote for Atiku because only Atiku has the financial muscle to face Tinubu. Why are they all campaigning for Tinubu instead of telling Nigerians what they have as plans to make Nigeria better?

He was asked a question about tinubu and he answered so stop making it look as if he went out of his way to talk about tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Vinstel: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
haffaze777:
President orji uzor kalu weldone but we say no to Pandora thief
By pandora thief I guess you mean the opolo eyed idiot from iragbiji. I agree with you, the bullion van criminal can never be president. What we need is astute and intelligent men of integrity like Peter Gregory Obi. Peter Obi for president any time, any day for the progress and prosperity of the nation. A big NO to the other mannequin dullard from iragbiji.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by able20(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bullion van vs Bullion van the 2 corrupt dudes won display. Make dem share to unemployed pipo, dem plenty for naija
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Dapson73(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

Jagaban is the candidate to beat in the next presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by iokpebholo: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
U stole from ur state but at least we all know u as very wealthy even before u became a governor unlike d bullon van crook that keep telling us how he worked in Mobil bla bla bla as if na mobil make am trillioniare over night....mchew

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by helinues: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Bragado's amongst thieves
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Kuginzi: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
2023: I prefer Osinbajo/Zulum

Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by haffaze777(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:

By pandora thief I guess you mean the opolo eyed idiot from iragbiji. I agree with you, the bullion van criminal can never be president. What we need is astute and intelligent men of integrity like Peter Gregory Obi. Peter Obi for president any time, any day for the progress and prosperity of the nation. A big NO to the other mannequin dullard from iragbiji.

Say no to idiotic Pandora
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Vinstel: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
haffaze777:

Say no to idiotic Pandora
Say no to the idiotic jagabandit
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by haffaze777(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:

Say no to the idiotic jagabandit

We no want Pandora thief
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
iokpebholo:
U stole from ur state but at least we all know u as very wealthy even before u became a governor unlike d bullon van crook that keep telling us how he worked in Mobil bla bla bla as if na mobil make am trillioniare over night....mchew
oh I just marvel at the hypocritical nature of you guys

I know most of you guys hate Tinubu for bigoted reasons but Tinubu was not a pauper before he became the governor either.

He was already rolling with the likes of MKO as far back as 92.
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by iokpebholo: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Iamgrey5:
oh I just marvel at the hypocritical nature of you guys

I know most of you guys hate Tinubu for bigoted reasons but Tinubu was not a pauper before he became the governor either.

He was already rolling with the likes of MKO as far back as 92.

Rolling abi rolling stone na u sabi....He stopped rolling with ppl and suddenly became a trillioniare when he was governor of lagos state..Alaye think na
Re: APC Primary: Tinubu, Other Aspirants Can’t Outspend Me, Says Orji Kalu by Vinstel: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2022
haffaze777:

We no want Pandora thief
We don't want the idiotic jagabandit, the foolish drug addict from iragbiji.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland / "IPOB About To Attack Abuja" Says Simon Ekpa / Bola Ahmed Caught With N250 Million Cash In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.