Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Is Good Solar Panel Will Be Okay For My Friend Inverter And Battery? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Good Solar Panel Will Be Okay For My Friend Inverter And Battery? (177 Views)

One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo) / Any Inverter And Solar Setup That Can Carry My Laptop, Standing Fan And One Bulb / 5kva Solar Inverter And 8 Solar Panels SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Good Solar Panel Will Be Okay For My Friend Inverter And Battery? by ugom123: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please, a friend of mine got inverter 1000 kva, and 100ah battery. But she would like to add solar panel to it. What type solar panel will you recommend for her and what watts?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Build An App Like Uber / Rhapsody Of Realities Online Conference Is On, Register Today!!! / Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.