Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Final Days? Olamide Talks About His Exit Out Of Nigeria Music Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Final Days? Olamide Talks About His Exit Out Of Nigeria Music Scene (207 Views)

Yul Edochie Reveals His Exit From Nollywood / Video: YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa Demands Apology From Olamide, Talks Mental He / Olamide Talks About Having Same Show Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Days? Olamide Talks About His Exit Out Of Nigeria Music Scene by gabrieltemmy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Street superstar aka king badoo has dropped a hint which can lead to his exit of out nigerian music scene which is belived to be the end of an era
In a tweet on his Twitter handle today, Olamide gives an insight to his upcoming album release which he has noted has one of the most chanlenging one he will ever drop for his blazing fan
In his tweet he said

Next Album = #Unruly 95% ready
Release date = I don’t know
Taking my time to make it the best ever… probably my last album.. dough I’ll drop singles once in a blue moon when I feel like it.. it’s been a mad ass run !! giving albums back to back ���

Its believed olamide is stepping aside to give new acts a platform to prove themselves to their fans while he supports in every way he can

Read More Here: https://www.naijaposh.com.ng/end-of-badoo-olamide-drops-a-hint-on-his-final-days/

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Governor Samuel Ortom Leads The PDP Onslaught On APC In Benue State / Who Is DJ Krazy DM -Biography & Facts / Obi Cubana Recounts How He Lost His Shoe During A Night Bus Trip To Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.