Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry (3934 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) / Toyin Abraham Hails Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi For Their Sweet Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Koboskit: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
“This Your Daughter Go Bad Pass You” – Reactions as Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After sharing Sultry Photos Online (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe, has reacted to the sultry photos her daughter, Michelle Gentry, posted on her verified Instagram page, PraizeMedia report.

In the photos posted, we can see Michelle putting on a red crop top and jeans. She also has a white headband around her head. She looks so hot in the photos. In reacting to the photos posted by Michelle, Mercy Aigbe called her “My Baby, PraizeMedia report.

Some of her followers have also reacted to the photos. Some feel she looks great, while some feel she is doing it all for social media acceptance.

See Photos below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/02/05/this-your-daughter-go-bad-pass-you-reactions-as-actress-mercy-aigbe-hails-her-daughter-michele-after-sharing-sultry-photos-online-video/

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Healthrelatedjo: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Like Mother like daughter
Just like iyabo ojo and her daughter too

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Solidkay(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2022
The days of virtuous women and upright mothers are long gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by We4all: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2022
With a mom like Mercy, you shouldn’t expect less.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by l0uie(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Make she disembark from that route! PS. Just like the rest, she looks awful with make up on. Like girl, own your pretty dark, natural looks.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Uyi168: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by ayindejimmy(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Oh! I saw this pic on Instagram yesterday. I didn't even know it was her.

I tot it was one of those desperate wannabe models. Well, she is anyway.

Does she want to sell her ?
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Nicepoker(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Industrial attachment. Early stage hoeing has been activated
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Rahkman: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2022
I wanna Bleep both mama and daughter same with iyabo ojo and her daughter too
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Solidkay:
The days of virtuous women and upright mothers are long gone.
It will be great if you reinstate it..

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by underpinna: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
They have oil well and crude oil is needed by many countries.
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by elonmuskbaby: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Upcoming olosho
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by elonmuskbaby: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rahkman:
I wanna Bleep both mama and daughter same with iyabo ojo and her daughter too
sexual deviant
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by pretydiva(f): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Train up a child in the way he should grow, when he's old, he will not depart from it.
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by officialenny(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Another 1st class home breaker on the way... This one still dey do I.T
Re: Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry by Koboskit: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Upcoming olosho
haa

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order / Bolanle Ninalowo - “na Girl Wey Follow Us Climb Okada Go Follow Us Fly Jet / Weird News: Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral & Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.