Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. (461 Views)

I Started Creating Drawing For Kids (videos) / 7 Easy Steps For Getting Started With Online Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
I welcome you all

Meet me: My name is Eddie B Inyang, Your freelancing coach for tonight, the Creator of High Income Skill Acquisition (HISA) Series.

Now, enough about me!

Let's get to the business of the day.

Today's contents is as follows;

�Explanatory details on what Freelancing is all about.

�Everything you need to get started as a freelancer.

�Major Sites to become a Freelancer.

�Hot In Demand Niches to Explore on those platforms

�Who is Freelancing For?

�How to Find High Paying Clients.
Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
*Freelancing*:

As the name signifies, you perform various services like writing, designing, marketing, teaching, etc depending on what value you have to offer.

▪️As a freelancer, you get to do it at any price you want.

▪️As a freelancer, you have a flexible schedule.

▪️You're your own Boss

▪️Its requires low cost to set up.

▪️You get to follow your interest.

▪️You can work from anywhere, at anytime.

▪️You have control over your earnings.

▪️You'll gain experience and learn.

Jexieslindy:
I welcome you all

Meet me: My name is Eddie B Inyang, Your freelancing coach for tonight, the Creator of High Income Skill Acquisition (HISA) Series.

Now, enough about me!

Let's get to the business of the day.

Today's contents is as follows;

�Explanatory details on what Freelancing is all about.

�Everything you need to get started as a freelancer.

�Major Sites to become a Freelancer.

�Hot In Demand Niches to Explore on those platforms

�Who is Freelancing For?

�How to Find High Paying Clients.
Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
*Everything you need to get started as a freelancer*

If you've got a digital skill and you're skill at it, all you need is a Mobile phone or Laptop with internet connection to get started.

Now, if you don't have any skill, you don't need to worry, as long as you have the above gadgets, you can use freelancing as an opportunity to improve on your desired skills.

*Major Sites to become a Freelancer*

There are top freelancing site that many freelancers before us have leveraged and made a career from it.

I can't also say its been an easy journey for them but I have a conviction that its worth it!

Here are some of the top sites;

- Fiverr

- Freelancer

- Upwork

- 99designs

And many more

Jexieslindy:
*Freelancing*:

As the name signifies, you perform various services like writing, designing, marketing, teaching, etc depending on what value you have to offer.

▪️As a freelancer, you get to do it at any price you want.

▪️As a freelancer, you have a flexible schedule.

▪️You're your own Boss

▪️Its requires low cost to set up.

▪️You get to follow your interest.

▪️You can work from anywhere, at anytime.

▪️You have control over your earnings.

▪️You'll gain experience and learn.

Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm sure most of you have heard of them or worked with them in past.

*Hot in Demand Niches to Explore on these platforms*

These days, more and more companies/ business operate online and make various advertisements for full or part-time employees to work with them based on the these niches;

- Writing: All kinds of writing like Copywriting, content creation, blogging, etc

- Tech: Website designing, Computer programming, etc

- Advertisement: Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, etc

☝️Here are the hot in demand niches you can explore if you are beginning as a freelancer.
Jexieslindy:
*Everything you need to get started as a freelancer*

If you've got a digital skill and you're skill at it, all you need is a Mobile phone or Laptop with internet connection to get started.

Now, if you don't have any skill, you don't need to worry, as long as you have the above gadgets, you can use freelancing as an opportunity to improve on your desired skills.

*Major Sites to become a Freelancer*

There are top freelancing site that many freelancers before us have leveraged and made a career from it.

I can't also say its been an easy journey for them but I have a conviction that its worth it!

Here are some of the top sites;

- Fiverr

- Freelancer

- Upwork

- 99designs

And many more

Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
*Who is Freelancing For?*

Freelancing is for everyone.

Irrespective of what you do offline in your career, or even if you're a sit-at-home mom, or a student.

You can take up freelancing as a career or a side hustle, or to earn extra income.

Jexieslindy:
I'm sure most of you have heard of them or worked with them in past.

*Hot in Demand Niches to Explore on these platforms*

These days, more and more companies/ business operate online and make various advertisements for full or part-time employees to work with them based on the these niches;

- Writing: All kinds of writing like Copywriting, content creation, blogging, etc

- Tech: Website designing, Computer programming, etc

- Advertisement: Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, etc

☝️Here are the hot in demand niches you can explore if you are beginning as a freelancer.
Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Last but not least

*How to Find High Paying Clients*

And to get in front of your possible prospects , you need to do the following;

First,

1. Focus on one niche

A niche is an area in you have chosen to be exceptionally skilled at.

You could be woken up from the dream and asked to defend that niche you've chosen,
And you'd smash it!

When you chose to offer your skills or services to people, whether online or offline, make sure you present yourself as someone who know what he or she is talking about.

Nobody will trust a jack of all trades and master of none!

Second,

2. Build your Brand

Once you picked a skill, Use it to *build a brand for yourself*!

Before you begin to sell your skills, you need to create your brand.

The best way to go about this is to create a profile on either, LinkedIn, Instagram or YouTube.

Make contents with your chosen niche.

That way, anyone who goes to your page can easily see what you've been doing and will be attracted to it. Even businesses or companies will be interested and reach out to you.

All this is part of your portfolio.

*Your portfolio is an advanced CV showcasing your skills/services in outmost details*

As a beginner, once you have followed the guidelines I laid out here, the next thing you can do will be to start applying for jobs in those platforms I listed earlier.

Based on research from top freelancers using Upwork and Fiverr...

..One of the major reason why Fiverr favours many freelancers more than Upwork is because of the ease at which you can get jobs or OUTSOURCE JOBS.

Jexieslindy:
*Who is Freelancing For?*

Freelancing is for everyone.

Irrespective of what you do offline in your career, or even if you're a sit-at-home mom, or a student.

You can take up freelancing as a career or a side hustle, or to earn extra income.

Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
That is why you see many people don't even have a skill making money off Fiverr.

Also, if you feel you are not getting good responses or pay, and you're yet to reviews to attract other clients,...

Research other freelancers sites that are not as popular as Fiverr and Upwork.

I gave an example of one I use.

*Writersgig*

You can search for other..I won't mention them all here.

Jexieslindy:
Last but not least

*How to Find High Paying Clients*

And to get in front of your possible prospects , you need to do the following;

First,

1. Focus on one niche

A niche is an area in you have chosen to be exceptionally skilled at.

You could be woken up from the dream and asked to defend that niche you've chosen,
And you'd smash it!

When you chose to offer your skills or services to people, whether online or offline, make sure you present yourself as someone who know what he or she is talking about.

Nobody will trust a jack of all trades and master of none!

Second,

2. Build your Brand

Once you picked a skill, Use it to *build a brand for yourself*!

Before you begin to sell your skills, you need to create your brand.

The best way to go about this is to create a profile on either, LinkedIn, Instagram or YouTube.

Make contents with your chosen niche.

That way, anyone who goes to your page can easily see what you've been doing and will be attracted to it. Even businesses or companies will be interested and reach out to you.

All this is part of your portfolio.

*Your portfolio is an advanced CV showcasing your skills/services in outmost details*

As a beginner, once you have followed the guidelines I laid out here, the next thing you can do will be to start applying for jobs in those platforms I listed earlier.

Based on research from top freelancers using Upwork and Fiverr...

..One of the major reason why Fiverr favours many freelancers more than Upwork is because of the ease at which you can get jobs or OUTSOURCE JOBS.

Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Jexieslindy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
To connect with me, message me on WhatsApp @2348143479420

If you wish to join the free tutorial for more information, send a message to the number above.

Your Advocate

Jexieslindy:
That is why you see many people don't even have a skill making money off Fiverr.

Also, if you feel you are not getting good responses or pay, and you're yet to reviews to attract other clients,...

Research other freelancers sites that are not as popular as Fiverr and Upwork.

I gave an example of one I use.

*Writersgig*

You can search for other..I won't mention them all here.

Re: Freelancing And All You Need To Know To Get Started. by Ambishines(f): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2022
The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over a thousand millionaires since inception.

In it's 27th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 17,900 others who have taken the course.
https:///D98KWeriIr64DcJQyD0clJ

(1) (Reply)

If U Ve Problem Wit Ur Jamb Exam / Looking for A Way To Buy Nd Sell Easily On Campus? / Has Jamb Frustrated You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.