Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

You Dey Craze?” Reactions Trail Erica After Referring To Her Fans As Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Dey Craze?” Reactions Trail Erica After Referring To Her Fans As Babies (362 Views)

Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dey Craze?” Reactions Trail Erica After Referring To Her Fans As Babies by Jenniferchuma10: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Reality star and Actress, Erica Nlewedim, has triggered mixed reactions among her fanbase after referring to them as her babies.

"you dey craze?" reactions trail Erica Nlewedim after referring to her fans as babies

She star had taken to her Twitter page to say that most of her followers are older than her but she feels more like their ‘mummy.’
"you dey craze?" reactions trail Erica Nlewedim after referring to her fans as babies
“I know most of my fans are older than me but I feel like you’re my babies,” she wrote.

This was followed by mixed reactions as some agree to truly be her babies while some fans disagreed.

“You dey craze? Who be your baby, see small girl wey dey baff for outside some years ago,” a fan wrote in reply.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-dey-craze-reactions-trail-erica-nlewedim-after-referring-to-her-fans-as-babies/

Re: You Dey Craze?” Reactions Trail Erica After Referring To Her Fans As Babies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pride comes before A Fall

(1) (Reply)

Portable Ft Davido - Coming Soon / Arrdee Talks About What His Father And Ex Did To Him / Olamide Ft Wizkid: Olamide Shares Video Vibing To Incoming Hit Song Ft Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.