Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents (8036 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Benjax4all: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Where is Golan 007,lovenorth and osufia that are always puting mouth in every south east news post, when their northern side is burning everyday, next time remove d stone in ur eye before removing other pple own, because ur own stone is even heavy .
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Johnelo: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Entprys:
What do you guys stand to gain by cooking all these lies.

All these didn't happen
I I pray it doesn't happen to your family or relative
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by J3susFr3ak: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
These bandits most of them are Nigerians. This issue can be resolved amicably, from my private investigation the govt takes most of the blame. When these Fulani herders were crying over cattle rustling govt ignored them, they started criminality(banditry) as revenge and an avenue to replace stolen stocks and save their family businesses local hausa community goes after them and reprisal attacks have continued non stop before govt intervened the issue already gone out of hand. Where are the Nigerian fulanis we have been living with and we have known very well? What really happened? I want peace with all conflicting sides

That is a very over-simplistic but very false depiction of their true motivations. Speaking as someone who has lost close relatives to these murderers....let me explain this to you in plain terms: they clearly took advantage of the accommodating nature of diverse host communities when their leaders including Buhari urged them to wage war to take over lands that does not belong to them.

To put it in simple terms, their deluded entitled elite sold them a "false hope" about a grand conquest and when they soon realized that they could go on attacking innocent people and villages--even demanding ransom in the millions without being punished....this cashflow from "evil money" became too lucrative for them to simply go back to normal cow herding again. They also want to be pampered and bribed with Niger Delta oil money claiming that as if it were a God-given right. Just imagine that!

This is just the beginning of their sorrows....

1 Like

Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by just2endowed: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

That is a very over-simplistic but very false depiction of their true motivations. Speaking as someone who has lost close relatives to these murderers....let me explain this to you in plain terms: they clearly took advantage of the accommodating nature of diverse host communities when their leaders including Buhari urged them to wage war to take over lands that does not belong to them.

To put it in simple terms, their deluded entitled elite sold them a "false hope" about a grand conquest and when they soon realized that they could go on attacking innocent people and villages--even demanding ransom in the millions without being punished....this cashflow from "evil money" became too lucrative for them to simply go back to normal cow herding again. They also want to be pampered and bribed with Niger Delta oil money claiming that as if it were a God-given right. Just imagine that!

You mean ruga

1 Like

Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Benjax4all: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Samuelriano1:
once again manabbqgrills, helinues, ilovedemmanna and the other host of zombies are absent again.
u forget to add Golan 007,lovenorth and osuofia
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by gidson12(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Entprys:
What do you guys stand to gain by cooking all these lies.

All these didn't happen

But if it happened in Imo state, you will quickly blame it on Ipob and believe everything.

Hypocrite!
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Bridget95(f): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
A big butcher field, a large scale destruction of human lives goes on a daily basis the government and the world at large looks the other way as citizens are left at the mercy of killers ,terrorists , ethic and religious extremists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by otherway: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
But for how long will this continue?
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by bigcasava1(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/women-children-killed-as-bandits-abduct-zamfara-residents
is Ahmed brekete family seeing the rate of killing in north but open his mouth and say Igbo have no value for human life.
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by bigcasava1(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by J3susFr3ak: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
just2endowed:

You mean ruga

That is just one component of it. The familiar Fulani did invite a horde of other Fulanis from other West African states to come and assist their conquest. Working in concert with their Northern Political elites they eventually claim there was a disconnect later on (perhaps the greed for more compensation to cause more political havoc!)

Maybe they still think Buhari will use them for 2023 just the same way he sought their help back in 2014/15?

1 Like

Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by mediainc: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Only the truth will set us free!
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
It increases their chances of presidency
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by LIONSABRE(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2022
No where is safe in this country, it is now becoming kill or get killed sad
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by tenpipsperday: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Go and check it, their governor is more interested in turbaning amaechi meanwhile he joined APC so the killing will stop.

Sai babaaa.

We Yorubas are the greatest enemies of the innocent people of this country.

The north is already positioning amaechi, by the time it will clear in the eye of the drug lord of bourdilon eh!
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by ufotunang: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes the Federal government says bandits are bussiness men that they believe in one nigeria
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Blackdisciple(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Ohhh poor kids nothing concerns them oo but they are the victims.

You government have failed you all.
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Lokojatoofar: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerians have not seen anything yet. By the time they realize that 2023 will not enter their hands, they will scatter the country out of spite.
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Bollinga: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Where are idiotic northern groups that vowed to protest in January if the killings continues.

They have left them behind. Dying and smiling mofos
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by PrinceMajestic: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

you're very correct, but what I wrote earlier on is also part of it. But all in all, the govt takes most of the blame like I said. We have all seen govt security agencies protecting these Terrorists from reprisal attacks, we have seen govt security agencies bringing back fulani Terrorists that were chased away from villages and forcing them back on the people, they get lots of other aids from govt including Statements issued by govt regarding these Terrorists prove the Buhari govt were fully behind the Terrorists. But like you have rightly written their leaders gave them a false hope of conquest. So now they realized they can't steal lands so they continue to kill and kidnap people without any repercussions from govt but my hope is that a southern president emerges so that these Terrorists can be given a far worse genocide attacks worse than what they've been doing to Nigerians. I am sure, that sorrows will never depart from their lives, Buhari is suppose to be held responsible for the fulani genocide. May God bring Buhari and his family more terrible sorrows than the sorrows him and his Terrorists gave Nigerians.
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by executive12: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
If they were resisted by the local vigilante, how were they able to abduct 50 people?
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by Samuelriano1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Benjax4all:
u forget to add Golan 007,lovenorth and osuofia

the list is endless my brother. those APC urchins have no sympathy
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by J3susFr3ak: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you're very correct, but what I wrote earlier on is also part of it. But all in all, the govt takes most of the blame like I said. We have all seen govt security agencies protecting these Terrorists from reprisal attacks, we have seen govt security agencies bringing back fulani Terrorists that were chased away from villages and forcing them back on the people, they get lots of other aids from govt including Statements issued by govt regarding these Terrorists prove the Buhari govt were fully behind the Terrorists. But like you have rightly written their leaders gave them a false hope of conquest. So now they realized they can't steal lands so they continue to kill and kidnap people without any repercussions from govt but my hope is that a southern president emerges so that these Terrorists can be given a far worse genocide attacks worse than what they've been doing to Nigerians. I am sure, that sorrows will never depart from their lives, Buhari is suppose to be held responsible for the fulani genocide. May God bring Buhari and his family more terrible sorrows than the sorrows him and his Terrorists gave Nigerians.

Thanks for clarifying this key point. You were right as well regarding the Government's role in this. My only objection from what you said much earlier was that the reason for their violence came about because of "Cattle Rustling". While cattle rustling did exist...no...it was not the main motivation for their large scale violence. If they wanted to steal your land, crops, property or just unleash wickedness....any one of them can wake up and make a false accusation about village so and so stealing cows with no proof or actual evidence. Then they invade and kill innocent people using "cattle rustling revenge" as a false cover for their deep wicked actions. This was why I had to point out their deceitful drive for conquest and greed as their primary motivation fueled by their deluded leaders...including Buhari.
Re: Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents by overall90: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
some other tribes rustle cattle too but it's most common with nomadic Fulanis which cattle rustling is a culture to them, so even if a fulani group rustle cattle of another fulani group does that now mean because the rustlers and victims are Fulanis the govt should ignore and not intervene? Use your head.

You should be the one to use your head for trying to make excuse for bandits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our People Need Concrete Plans, Not Empty Slogans - Kwara PDP Slams Gov. Rahman / Obasanjo Can Crown Or Deny Presidency / Arewa Community In South Endorses Jonathan For Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.