Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina (30316 Views)

Amaechi Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form, Friends Raised Funds For Him / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2022
The hustle is real...
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by babafesfes: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2022
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI
IS THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAS ALL THE QUALITIES OF THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.�

�HE IS FROM SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA ( he will balance the power shift from NORTH TO SOUTH)
�HE IS FROM SOUTH SOUTH (he will complete the SOUTH SOUTH presidency that Jonathan started
�HE IS IGBO /IKWERRE BY TRIBE ( he will SETTLED the call for IGBO PRESIDENCY)
�HE HAS LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (A legislator for 8yrs , A GOVERNOR for 8years and a FEDERAL MINISTER for 8yrs
�HE IS BUHARIST ( will have the support of majority of the North
�He is younger than Atiku Abubakar and Bola Timubu
�HE IS A NATIONALIST ( He believes in one NIGERIA ��)

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by Arabk25: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
The only way to sustain power in this country is to mingle with the men in authority.
As it is rightly said to be a king you must first mingle with the king makers.
I love you courage the man with a lion heart this country needs people like you to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by shortIGBOman: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Ewu Daura

Emeka is in severe pains grin

1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by shinealight(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:
Rotimi Chibuike Amechi is Nigeria next president come 2023,. This I have seen

You should go back to bed and try to start the dream again.grin Even Buhari cannot make Amaechi the President….he himself tried three times and failed until Jagaban came to his rescue!
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by michoim(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
ManirBK:
Amaechi our super minister you deserve a medal even in America.
God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria.
Yeah
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by nathyx(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Government for the North and North alone undecided
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by lrdval: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
The only politician I can vote for. Comes 2023. Rotimi Amaechi is Good. But they cannot let him get near.
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by grandmaster1974(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
They need to be happy because the guy is cluelessly constructing a rail that for a long time to come wil never add any economic value to the Country called Nigeria,it's a pity we hv all this kind of people managing our country,God wil see us through
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by euwalaka: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Brother you got the right name for that animal
nairavsdollars:
Ewu Daura
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by moneyissweet(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
He is not an igboman.

Rastaramsey:
This is gibberish sad sad
Money answers everything

How can an ibo man be awarded a chieftaincy title in hausa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by CoolAmbience(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:

You are not a good student of Nigerian politics obviously.

Jonathan just left power. It can't return to the same region just yet.

The SE should have been the sure bet to produce the next president out of the three regions of Southern Nigeria.....but clearly they are not prepared. They allowed Nnamdi Kanu to ruin everything out of cowardice and stupidity.

So, your guess would be as good as mine on the region where the next president will come from, from down South.

There is no magic about it. Do all permutations you want...our next president will come from the South west.
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by aikyg(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
SLOVFO:

Is Amaechi an Igbo man?
Yes! Amaechi in Igbo means, "Who knows tomorrow?"

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by UnabashedIPOB: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
WOW! I am amazed at how these so called educated FOOLS in the south have constantly exhibited their idiocy and slavish mentality. We have been assuming that Amaechi is a FULANI a$$ licker but he had just removed any doubt. He's now fully under Fulani control and watch how the puppet would be CONTROLLED by the puppet MASTERS!
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by Method147(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You are not a good student of Nigerian politics obviously.

Jonathan just left power. It can't return to the same region just yet.

The SE should have been the sure bet to produce the next president out of the three regions of Southern Nigeria.....but clearly they are not prepared. They allowed Nnamdi Kanu to ruin everything out of cowardice and stupidity.

So, your guess would be as good as mine on the region where the next president will come from, from down South.

There is no magic about it. Do all permutations you want...our next president will come from the South west.

. Since the south east are not prepared as u say it's better it go to South south atleast to complete their tenure.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
He is one of only a handful of people I would support to be president.

They include Dr Chris Ngige, Babatunde Fashola (S.A.N.), Engr. Dave Umahi and Adamu Adamu

It looks very much like he has the ambition and wants to court the Northern votes.

Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by CoolAmbience(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
[img][/img]
Method147:
. Since the south east are not prepared as u say it's better it go to South south atleast to complete their tenure.

There is no such thing as South-south tenure.

Power only rotates to the North and South, not according to regions.
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by CoolAmbience(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:

Power shifts to the South, not South-south.

It doesn't shift from region to region, but between the North and South.

So, the question of the South-south completing anything does not arise.... otherwise we should be talking of the North-central getting their own shot before anyone comes to complete anything.

Jonathan is from the South-south, and he just left office. Power can't return there in such a short while.

Recall the clamour of the North to retain power after Yar'dua's demise. Jonathan was asked to complete Yar'dua's first term and make way for the North to have their full term. What happened? Did he do that? He finished Yar'dua's first term and pressed very hard to get a one-term agreement before relinquishing power to the North.....a promise he never kept. He had to be bulldozed out of power in 2015. Novices in the South will tell you it was a gang-up or he was hated by the North....but that is an ignorant thing to say. The North turned against him on account of his infidelity...you may call it betrayal of trust. That can't be out of hate. This was the same man than won states such as Adamawa, Taraba, Plateau etc, in the North, while contesting against Buhari in 2011. Until the partnership between Buhari/Tinubu happened in 2014, which Southern states has Buhari ever won....perhaps one...Osun. Could Buhari win any state in the SE/SS? But Jonathan won states in the Northcentral and Northeast.

The Southwest left power since almost 16 years ago. I won't say that they are due to have power return to them....but as it stands, the SE played the pass to them, with their widespread hatred and lack of support for the ruling party; glaring slander campaigns against the current administration; unnecessary heatup of the polity through misplaced calls for referendum and secession; dangerous attacks on federal operatives and institutions in the region etc. Tinubu and the Southwest didn't support Buhari in 2015 out of love for him. They did it for themselves - to promote the Yoruba political interests in the Nigerian project. Now, they are awaiting for Buhari and the North to reciprocate the gesture. That's politics for you. Ndigbo have no locus to demand anything of Buhari and the North. They should be ashamed of themselves.

It is saddening though, but Ndigbo lost their greatest chance to produce Nigeria's president. We are to be blamed. This isn't time to talk nonsense on social media, but going back to plan for the next power shift to the South; likely in 16 years from now. It is a pity...but that's the home truth.
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by objobj: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Competence5050:
His Excellency, Chief, Barr, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, Con, PoS Africa, Governor Rivers State, the voice to the voiceless, the defender of the defenseless, the man of Goodwill and the man of integrity... Support his Excellency Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, for president come 2023 Amen...

SIR,
Are you raged y the news
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by YungMillionaire: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
I have a question for Nairalanders:

Do Northern politicians embrace Southern traditional titles and coronations? I ONLY see Southern politicians submitting themselves to Northern emirs and subjecting themselves to been coronated. If I am wrong, correct me with picture evidence. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by revolt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
aikyg:
Let's be honest. Amaechi Is the best minister in Buhari's government. What he's been able to do with the little money in his ministry is a big surprise. If you compare him with PDP ministers like Adeshina and Okonjo Iweala, he may not be so good. However, if you compare him to Fashola and Alhaji lai, then he comes out on top a super star.
I totally agree sadly....lol
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by aikyg(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
revolt:
I totally agree sadly....lol

Hahaha. Sadly! grin
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by calcal: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:

Rotimi has a place of birth
Rotimi has known parents
Rotimi has schoolmates
Rotimi has classmates
Rotimi is not a racket
Rotimi is not a druglord
Rotimi is not a killer

Rotimi is still young with full natural energy to work long hours a day.

wake up this country is bigger than LAGOS AGBEROs, say NO to OLDFOOL Sangodele Amuda.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by darediamond(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2022
karzyharsky:
Agog ko agony ni
If not Nairaland, it can never be like Nairaland!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by Method147(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2022
Please any one with Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi campaign structure. I need the link.

#RCA 2023
#Onyeigbogachi 2023
WE MOVE!!!
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by DEROX: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Method147:
how far grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina by DEROX: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Truthisunique3:
We are set
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 / Rotimi Amaechi Reacts To Violent APC Congress, Mocks Wike (VIDEO) / Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.