Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Where Can I Buy Vending Machine - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can I Buy Vending Machine (1877 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Vending Machine by kannex: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is there any company in nigeria that sells vending machine in lagos
Re: Where Can I Buy Vending Machine by Zidoh(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
kannex:
Is there any company in nigeria that sells vending machine in lagos
Yes there is a compnay that sell vending machine in Nigeria namely CITI SERVE. You can check their website on www.citi-serve.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Vending Machine by HassieMalcomson(f): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
They will probably sell local vending machines at high prices. If you are willing to use them for commercial purposes, then I would suggest you to buy such machines from Alibaba. You will find a variety of wholesale dealers there, and you can proceed with the well-rated ones. Similarly, you can also consider these factory vending machines that are coming with fascinating features and pricing tags.

Indeed, Haloo Automation Equipment Co., Ltd offers smart and fully customized vending machines according to your need. You can order touch screens, facial recognition and manual machines from here. Probably, you can find kinds of vending machines including snacks vending machines and drinks vending machines here. By the way, if you want the local ones, TradeFord also gives vending machine supplies in Nigeria.

Best of luck!

Re: Where Can I Buy Vending Machine by TheVendingDepot: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Over at The Vending Depot, we do just that!
We produce and sell vending machines in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, we are headquartered in Lagos. Website will be up soon...
Re: Where Can I Buy Vending Machine by hephlah: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2023
does anyone have contacts for the vending machine seller in Nigeria, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quality Imported Used Laptops (all Models Available) / S0LD! Sleek Portable 7th Gen Corei7 Dell Inspiron Gaming Laptop / We Recover Data From Dead, Locked and Faulty Phone, Laptop And Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.