Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket (58634 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by egunna(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

Unfortunately it is presently a CANCER to humanity
depends on who is talking
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Lovenorth:

Just say your African Christianity burial is the most expensive in the world

I am Moslem(point of correction).

Go to Senegal,Morocco etc and see how Suffi Awaliya'u are buried.

Go to Zaria and see how Shiites buried their brothers.

Salafiyya is the only economical one.

Nafa zauna a Arewa.

Zaman makoki kadai zai iya cinye maka buhuhan shinkafa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by AkinboT22: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing all is six feet
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
OLE! Jibiti Yaribanza coward! all this no go stop am from going to HELL(according to mummy GO) undecided..person wey Abacha just shooed away from power with Im walking stick undecided ..for Yaribanza coward mind now, this shiTTy deceased na leader lol.. 30mill what? Rubbish!
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by egunna(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fulani Islamic Terrorists killed my uncle
did dey kill Dr. Akunyili too?
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Shimran(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
ihatebuhari:
may our lord Jesus Christ destroy your evil religion

The blood of the innocent Christians killed by your evil religion will keep making all Islamic countries miserable, in war and poverty

The Jesus that can't help himself when been crucified forcefully?
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Eriokanmi: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:
How many has the cancer killed in your family?

When will you die from the cancer?
Nigerians are suffering from it daily. Today, the cancer will still claim lives. Stay tuned to Nairaland for the news coming from the north and southern forests. The news would soon start trickling in. Hypocrisy is worse than any disease. See as you pretend as if Islamist terrorists aren't waging war on Nigeria daily. Without Islam, there'd have been peace in the world. I wish it never existed because it stands for the opposite of its meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:
Wasting money on a dead body

ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY

Hey pls don't start that shit this morning.

Despite I don't support such a waste if its true does not bring religion narratives to the whole thing because it wasn't written in the Bible to buy casket for burial so just keep quiet mute it there.

Method of burial is a choice in as far his family did not ask me to contribute and the cash do not tamper with my money in Banks so its their headache I gain noting from it and lost nothing from it. I repeat shut that Islam nonsense ASAP.

Desmond Tutu is Archbidhop and was buried with the low of the lowest casket so what the hell is your crap?

Islam problem solver my a s s.

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
12Monkeys:

Ab0,ki Boko let me clear you now... I hate all you niggers in Niggeria other than the Niger Delta. Get that straight.

Aboki means "Friend"

Boko means "Western Education".

So you called me your friend and also said you hated me...what a back and forth.

You called me " Education " and then said you hated, what a vomit licking.

I hate nobody,because I am bigger to hate anyone. I should be hated,because I have what my enemy does not have.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by huttonbanti(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

He that is in us is greater than the demons in IslamaBAD.

We are untouchable!

You are a fool.... For speaking heal about a religion.....
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by egunna(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
They killed him because after kidnapping him and asking if he was Muslim

They said they did it for islam
and u we're dere to know this?if u don't know that some of those kidnappers do not even pray,den u are not worth the ink ur name is written in
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Gemid94:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/former-head-of-interim-government-shonekan-buried-in-over-n30-million-vault/

So, you called a company and requested for their price citing Shonekan's own as sample... You then still have the effrontery to put their names in your stupid blog just to frame your story about Shonekan's burial?

Honestly, you deserved to be in jail.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
May he Rest In Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nicenixon: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:
Why, because he wants to islamize your uncle and he refused?

Any Muslim that commits a crime did it for Islam, but others do crime for other reasons, right?
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by blackfase(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
You mean that religion of pisssss? angry undecided

JAMO84:

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by BadEnglish(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

Unfortunately it is presently a CANCER to humanity
Knockout aye

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by HRMK: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2022
VAULT #30M. CASKET #8M. QUESTION? WHO SETTLED THE BILLS?FG OR FML? IS IT REALL WORTH IT?IS IT A DIRECT TICKET TO HEAVEN? HOW MANY LIVES WULD THAT AV SAVED FROM POVERTY?MISPLACED PRIORITY!BIG SHAME!!
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by RuddyFusion(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Waste of money
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by jrusky(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigeriss naturally talks too much. I swear if I'm the boss of that company the 2 staffs that dropped this figures are already jobless with immediate effect.

Company that has no standard policy is a loose organisation. Not all things you must say to avoid public outcry or an attempt by graves looters or graves scavengers coming after the dead body. Now that grave mo longer safe I can bet it with the hunger in the land the family should be expecting unexpected anytime.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by holycup(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
N38m ? Vault for funeral?in a country where more than half of the populace cannot afford three square meals.

Nigeria ��
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by immortalcrown(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
coolIt's called State Burial, meaning Nigeria sponsored it. Where you expecting him to be buried at Ajangbadi or Oworonsoki. Consider how much a plot of land is sold at Ikoyi, think of cost of hosting a reception befitting a former head of state, think of hall booking, hotel booking for some guest and entourage, think of logistics
And to burst the might that Muslim burial are not expensive. If a Muslim former head of state dies ; Preparation of his body would cost money. his Private Jet ambulance to convey his body would cost atleast $15,000.

Bros, the 30m and the 8m are for only the vault and the casket. Other expenses for the burial are not accounted for in this post.

Though it was a national burial for a former head of state, money has been wasted. If you want to appreciate the legacy left by a dead person, channel the appreciation towards the mourners, not on the corpse that has become useless to humanity. Donate the money to his poor family. If his family is rich, donate the money the less privileged. You can even use the money to compensate low-rank civil servants or settle medical bills for people in public hospitals. Spend the money in a manner that adds value to those who are still alive.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nicenixon: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Realists:

The evils christianity did to Muslims, Hinduism, African religion is beyond human comprehension. Catholic church used crusade wars to murder innocent lives. Aldolf Hitler a christian caused the death of more than 75 million souls around the world.
which war was the first, Jihad or Crusade?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by seunayantokun(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Waste.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Sgbate(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fulani Islamic Terrorists killed my uncle

Those aren't Muslims even by the definition of "a Muslim" by islam.

Islam doesnt permit the killing of another soul except in cases of revenge (there's as an advice against even that)

Sorry for your loss man.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by FreestufsNG: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:
How many has the cancer killed in your family?

When will you die from the cancer?
how many has bokoharam and Muslim fanatics have killed in Northern Nigeria alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Oyiboman69: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by SuperbCrown: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

I guess that is why they are disturbing the peace of the world.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Westernequinox: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Would it deliver his soul from Sheol, or rescue him from the corruption of hell?
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Khaysee: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Rest In Peace a great head of state

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Injera(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

Islam is evil.nothing but pure evil everywhere except Yoruba Moslems. Who are some of the kindest persons I ever met

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Galaxydon1(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

words of a poor man

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Lawalemi(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
If you are rich, you are rich!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.