Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo (576 Views)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
37 records that belong to
@Cristiano
on his 37th birthday:

1. All time top scorer in football history with 801 goals

2. Highest scoring footballer in International football

3. All time Top Scorer in International competitions

4. All time top scorer in European Championships

5. All time top scorer in UCL history

6. All time top assist provider in UCL history

7. Most UCL final goals

8. Most UCL KO goals

9. All time Top Scorer in the history of Europe’s top 5 leagues.

10. Only player to win the top scorer award in 3 of Europe’s top 5 leagues

15. Most goals by a European player. (International and club)

16. Real Madrid all time top scorer.

17. Fastest player to score 100, 150,200,250 and 300 goals in La-Liga history.

18. Only player to score 100+ goals in 3 different countries

19. Only player to score 50+ league goals in 3 different leagues

20. Fastest player to 100 goals in Juventus history

21. Fastest player to 50 Serie A goals

22. Juventus all time top scorer in a Season

24. First and only player to captain Portugal to a major tournament and win

25. Most hattricks in football history.

26. The only Manchester United player to win the Puskas award

27. Most consecutive seasons with 10+ goals in Europe’s top 5 leagues

28. Most appearances in the UEFA TEAM OF THE YEAR

29. Highest number of individual awards in a season

30. Only player to score 50+goals in 6 consecutive seasons.

32. Only player to score 100 goals with his head, with his left foot and his right foot.

33. Oldest player to score a hattrick at the World Cup

34. First player to score in every minute of a football game

35. Only footballer to win best player in three Top leagues.

36. Top scorer in FIFA CWC history.

37: The Only player in history to win FIFA’s best player of the year ( WPOTY, BALLON D’or, FIFA THE BEST) and PUSKAS award.

Obembet
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
see records....we all know messi has more of this needless records from only in spanish league alone..
messi still has the most important record as being the only player with more balloon d or awards dead or alive n messi av even won it more than the whole of united team mates combined..
secondly after alves, messi is the only active footballer with more trophies won.....dts key records bro n not this long list of trash am seeing

2 Likes

Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
paulolee:
see records....we all know messi has more of this needless records from only in spanish league alone..
messi still has the most important record as being the only player with more balloon d or awards dead or alive n messi av even won it more than the whole of united team mates combined..
secondly after alves, messi is the only active footballer with more trophies won.....dts key records bro n not this long list of trash am seeing

Lol..... even Ojeemah (your Pessi analyst) see the Records and bow.... grin
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Most European Golden Boots (6)

Most FIFA/Balon D'ors (7)

Most MOTM Award (225)

Highest Assist in football history (357)

Most hattrick in la liga (36)

Most goal in a calender year (91)

Most goal in a single European season (79)

Most goal in a single European league season (50)

Most consecutive league matches scored in: 21 matches (33 goals)

First footballer ever to score consecutively against all teams in a professional league

Fastest player to reach 100 UEFA Champions League goals (123 games)

First player to score 5 goals in a single UEFA Champions League game

Youngest player to finish as UEFA Champions League top scorer: 21 years old (2009)

Most free kicks scored in La Liga: 35 free kick goals

Most goals scored in El Clásico matches: 26 goals

Only player to have scored and assisted in 6 different official competitions in one season

Most goals scored in a year (national team): 12 goals (2012) (shared with Gabriel Batistuta

First and Only player to win 4 consecutive FIFA/Balon Dor

South America all time top scorer

First player in history to finish an int'l competition as best player, top scorer and highest assist provider.

Most UEFA Champions League group stage goals: 74 (71 for Barcelona)

Most UEFA Champions League round of 16 goals: 28

Highest goal scored in la liga history (474)

Most La Liga Player of the Year Award (9)

Most La Liga Best Forward (11)

Hold this one first.... I go continue tomorrow

Battery don die

1 Like

Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol..... even Ojeemah (your Pessi analyst) see the Records and bow.... grin
no lies...u see messi top records like.
1..top goal scorer in la liga
2..91 goals in a calendar year
3.most ballon d or won.
4..most golden boots won..
aint ordinary records n cnt be broken by any player for a long time

1 Like

Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Many more records abound
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Most MOTM Award (225)

Most hattrick in Europe top leagues (36)

First footballer ever to score consecutively against all teams in a professional league

Youngest player to finish as UEFA Champions League top scorer: 21 years old (2009)

Only player to have scored and assisted in 6 different official competitions in one season

Most goals scored in a year (national team): 12 goals (2012) (shared with Gabriel Batistuta

First player in history to finish an int'l competition as best player, top scorer and highest assist provider.

Battery don die

Hatrick ? CR7 on 36 which was scored against Bologna .. so how is it Messi's record ?
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Most MOTM Award (225)

Battery don die

Why adding his UCL records if the one posted by jokerman should be disregarded ? cheesy
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Most MOTM Award (225)

Battery don die

this ones don do...no need to charge ba3 n continue mk d record no long enter page 10...jus free the guy abeg....no vex bross...no turn am to fite
only a kid will compare cr7 to messi wen it comes to breaking records....messi wey still de bag records in each competition n each game even on a bad day
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:
Why adding his UCL records if the one posted by jokerman should be disregarded ? cheesy
Disregarded??

Where did you see that?
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:
Hatrick ? CR7 on 36 which was scored against Bologna .. so how is it Messi's record ?
corrected
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Disregarded??

Where did you see that?

That's what your response to this post seems to be all about. Secondly your ally says it's "needless". grin
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:

That's what your response to this post seems to be all about. Secondly your ally says it's "needless". grin
Oshe mind reader.......... but i can't remember explaining my intent to you.

Ally?

Quit the assumption bro
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Oshe mind reader.......... but i can't remember explaining my intent to you.

Ally?

Quit the assumption bro

It's no assumption, it's fact . Topic says 37 records of CR7 to honour him on his birthday, but insecurity made you write 24 of your fave. Did you counter any from the 37 ? No ! Feb 5 and June 24th are they the same thing ? No ! So what was your reason for posting yours , if not to undermine what Jokerman wrote . Are you expecting me to explain what ally means or who your ally is on this particular thread ?
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:

It's no assumption, it's fact . Topic says 37 records of CR7 to honour him on his birthday, but insecurity made you write 24 of your fave. Did you counter any from the 37 ? No ! Feb 5 and June 24th are they the same thing ? No ! So what was your reason for posting yours , if not to undermine what Jokerman wrote . Are you expecting me to explain what ally means or who your ally is on this particular thread ?
How you decide to interpret my post is your damn business and I am unapologetic and owe you no explanation.

Meanwhile, how many times have you questioned your fellow Penaldians for derailing Messi related thread with Ronaldo this and that, Mr Mind reader?

If you haven't, isn't that hypocrisy??
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:
How you decide to interpret my post is your damn business and I am unapologetic and owe you no explanation.

Meanwhile, how many times have you questioned your fellow Penaldians for derailing Messi related thread with Ronaldo this and that, Mr Mind reader?

If you haven't, isn't that hypocrisy??

Yes it is my business to interperete it the way I like which is the truth , But my contribution and corrections helps you and your likes understand life better which I know you are learning from. This is not the first time we are having a "friendly" exchange. Penaldians ? cheesy Well it would have held water If your fave was not even taking any at all .. last time I checked, he holds the highest on international level.
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Yes it is my business to interperete it the way I like which is the truth , But my contribution and corrections helps you and your likes understand life better which I know you are learning from. This is not the first time we are having a "friendly" exchange. Penaldians ? cheesy Well it would have held water If your fave was not even taking any at all .. last time I checked, he holds the highest on international level.

Truth is not when it is twisted to suits your narrative.

I don't take the contributions and corrections of people with double standard serious especially when it comes to understanding life.

And the last time i checked, my fave had more golden boots, awards and trophies.

i ask again, how many times have you questioned your fellow Penaldians for derailing Messi threads with Ronaldo related issues?

or what you said is best suited for Messi fans alone??
Re: 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ofunwa111: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Truth is not when it is twisted to suits your narrative.

I don't take the contributions and corrections of people with double standard serious especially when it comes to understanding life.

And the last time i checked, my fave had more golden boots, awards and trophies.

i ask again, how many times have you questioned your fellow Penaldians for derailing Messi threads with Ronaldo related issues?

or what you said is best suited for Messi fans alone??

It's not about my narrative, it's about what is clear for both parties. I don't reply everyone because alot seem to be very dull. Even when you made an error, I didn't chide you for it , I only asked that you reconfirm. Go and check your history again, Messi had more international penalties 18-16 . So you mentioning more golden boot, awards(questionable ones included ), trophies is what I don't understand ?

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Plan To Extend World Cup Time From 90 Minutes To 100 Minutes / You Are A Bald Fraud Harry Maguire To Ten Hag Over Captaincy / Messi Breaks A New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.