Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Bankphb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb (1656 Views)

Bankphb / Bankphb / Bankphb Ond Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankphb by AkinB: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2007
Its been over 3 weeks now after we had an Oral interview in PH.
Please, we need a word to encourage us.
This long wait is discouraging.
Re: Bankphb by skirmish: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hmmmmm! We have to wait and pray for the invitation for the 2nd interview. We took the test in March, did the interview in July, it will probably take them sometime to call for another interview. Don't lose hope, pray to God, the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him. While waiting try to do something upbuilding (that is if u r not already working), get busy and you will see time fly by.
Re: Bankphb by uoe80(f): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2007
akin B and skirmish pls wat were u asked in the first interview?does everybody end up in marketing,i need info abeg help.I'm in Lagos,my email Addy is uoe80@yahoo.com
Re: Bankphb by skirmish: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2007
You'll be asked about yourself, tell them about you, both personal and professional. Say something about yourself that is really catchy.

They'll ask you why you want to work with the bank, go to their website and read about the bank, during the interview, say something interesting about the bank(there are lots of interesting things about the bank, e.g their adverts which give you an idea of their aspirations, their growth etc.). Tell them what made you choose BankPHB.

They'll probably ask which department you want to work in. Marketing or Operations. Find out the best way to answer this question.

And I don't know about posting.

I wish you success!!!
Re: Bankphb by prizeless(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
Not to worry, just keep prayin, I am on training with PHB  in Lagos now, some others will soon be called, 08020851080
Re: Bankphb by tglaz(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2007
@skirmish
nice one bro wink
Re: Bankphb by DECEMBER2k: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
Pls can those of you who have taken Bank PHB test and pass tell me what the test is like. Pls i need the test format urgently. God will see all of us through.
Re: Bankphb by uoe80(f): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
prizeless and skirmish,thanks for the replies.prizeless my no is 08033597978,i will try and call u one of these days.God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank And Nbc Pay For Entry Level: / Oceanic Is Recruiting / Start A Career With First Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.