Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims (28094 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Dontzzz: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
How many have you done off the gram?
ValCon888:
Of course they're doing it for the gram. However, it's still a commendable effort.

Instead of taking that ungrateful girl out on Val's day, share that money to the less privileged around you.

1 Like

Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Bmaster(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
kissSomeone should show me love this valentine ❤ season ooo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by rickyrex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
So nah only hungry dey catch for this country nah

1 Like

Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Stephengee4all(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
I can beat my chest that blood sucking Muslim cannot and can ever show this kind of love to Christians...

Always hateful set of people, make una enjoy and see how things work, Religion of pis in deed

Good work Alex and Tasha
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why only Muslim?
Christian no dey collect gift ni?
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by QueSerasera1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Enny2013(f): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Valentine in advance...
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by farem: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUyxJ6cD2-w

Akexx Ekubo and Bbnaija Tacha shares early
Valentine's love foodstuffs for muslim people

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmzDkfrSu1/?utm_medium=copy_link

When it comes to freebies, my Muslim brethren no look dressing o. Just our to grab, grab and grab
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Charisma01: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why do people carry cameraman or photographer to capture ur sharing of gifts?
You have taken the glory away from God when people start to praise you
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Jerryherd: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stephengee4all:
I can beat my chest that blood sucking Muslim cannot and can ever show this kind of love to Christians...

Always hateful set of people, make una enjoy and see how things work, Religion of pis in deed

Good work Alex and Tasha

If Muslims are blood suckers as your mentality made you think.. you wouldn't have any blood remaining

Many of you black minded evil African Christians would surely be denied by Jesus upon his return because you don't represent him with this bike bad belle

Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Aaae: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Panda7(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Love is all about giving
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
They gave to professionals Berger’s bt nice all thesame. These guy to don’t really want to do anything else bt beg even if they have alot u won’t know.
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Vaiki(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Olavic7:
That good. Anyways make the Valetine's period a moneytime. Click on my signature to earn weekly and bigly
olodo!!
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Brown02: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jammey6551:
Alexx please be careful of that body odour.

The odour of your enemies shall never outsmell yours.

Amen!!
Stale, she is doing better than you, get a life and stop talking trash
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Jammey6551(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Pesin wey go feed you all your life...

You're a bastard son of a dirty drunkard.
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Rastaramsey(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jammey6551:

You're a bastard son of a dirty drunkard.

Sorry bro, my father is doing very well in retirement grin grin
He is capable of feeding you sef

Am the real son of my father grin grin
And I go bleep you off if we see for physical

I no just dey do that kind life again

I don fall guys like you well well

Goodbye bro

No tag me again for your life grin grin
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by Jammey6551(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Sorry bro, my father is doing very well in retirement grin grin
He is capable of feeding you sef

Am the real son of my father grin grin
And I go bleep you off if we see for physical

I no just dey do that kind life again

I don fall guys like you well well

Goodbye bro

No tag me again for your life grin grin

Enjoying your miserable life. I'm watching!
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by prophetfire: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
More pictures
. And the Muslims are collecting a haram?
Re: Akexx Ekubo And Tacha Share Valentine's Love Foodstuffs With Muslims by bryton2shot(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Y the rush..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card / January 1st Concert: Ali Baba Gifts 2 Cars To Fans / Bobrisky Fires Back At Hero Daniel: "See Your Ear Like Church Standing Fan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.