Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge (411 Views)

Daily Rollover Of 1.20 To 1.50 Odds. / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge by Ynix(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

This is not for everyone. I was listening to Myles Munroe of blessed memories in the last three days as part of my preparation for opportunities and fulfilling destinies this year. In one of the videos which is on management, he emphasized on the need to focus on growth instead of miracles, of which many of us here in the third world are always seeking for miracle money which is not all our fault though. According to him, if you cannot account for 1 million naira (let's say for example) how can you get 100 million naira. Of which one of the secrets to achieving that is savings, apart from that personal development as primary investment.

I sat down and thought that since I love being a visionary with the interest of empowering others with the interest of capacity building. I am creating a challenge that will help both myself and others get to our financial target. I discuss that the problem of opportunities or money for many of us are habits, once we have formed good habits, great opportunities will come our ways.

If you are interested in achieving between 1- 20 million naira by the end of 2022, not as earned but as saved, feel free to join this accountability partnership challenge.

To be part of it, you must be ready to do the following:

1. Save a minimum of 100 Naira per day and grow it up to any extent your capacity can carry.
2. Be ready to learn by reading books, listening to podcast, and or watch videos. (All of this will be made available by me.
3. Develop yourself to become valuable
4. Create something valuable that can be sold.
5. Learn how to write, speak and market yourself.
6. Grow your network and build linkages.
7. Empower Others.

If you feel will be able to do all of these, then join this revolutionary challenge.

I am looking forward to seeing that in 6 month time, a good number of those who took part in the challenge have started their own registered businesses or NGO if they don't have one, generate good income by being valuable and churning out good amount of values.

We will be having virtual meeting weekly on Google Meet or any other virtual platforms to share thoughts and empower one another.

If you are interested drop your phone number below or use the link below to join the two links

Whatsapp Group https:///1-20M-Challenge
Facebook Group https:///1-20M-Challenge
Re: 1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge by Ynix(m): 5:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Ynix:
Dear Nairalanders,

If you are interested drop your phone number below or use the link below to join the two links

Whatsapp Group https:///1-20M-Challenge
Facebook Group https:///1-20M-Challenge

We are now 15 in the group, its never late to join, Google Meet virtual meeting will hold once we get to 100 persons.
Re: 1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge by HRSweetness(f): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ynix:

We are now 15 in the group, its never late to join, Google Meet virtual meeting will hold once we get to 100 persons.

Hi, how's this going? Still on course?
Re: 1-20 Million Naira Earning Accountability Partnership Challenge by peterian: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
I am interested but link isn't working

(1) (Reply)

Jik Never Saw This Coming...... / Which One 20k Can Do Effectively? / NYIF Approves Loans For 10,000 Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.