Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! (358 Views)

Obasanjo Attacked By Alabi Isama / Alabi Isama: North Has The Richest And Poorest People In Nigeria (Video) / INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by mmanwuijele: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2022
I just finished that book. Any one who has read it, what are your thoughts?

I'm of the opinion that despite Alabi-Isama calling OBJ a liar, I think he himself lied and twisted the truth spectacularly. Is there any one with integrity left in the upper-echelon of Nigeria's society?

Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by LieBurster: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Please how can I get the book
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by cazchi: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol what did you expect? The man even said that 3MCDO didn't kill civilians and fed POWs. hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by steveneche(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2022
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE LONGER AT CHEAPER PRICE
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by mmanwuijele: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2022
cazchi:
Lol what did you expect? The man even said that 3MCDO didn't kill civilians and fed POWs. hahahahahahahahahaha

I guess I should've known, after reading in the initial pages.
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by Bestie01(f): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2022
I have the book for sale.epub format.wasap me
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Aside Frederick and Gen madeibbo book on the civil war..any other one Is Just for money!

2 Likes

Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by obaaderemi: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Bestie01:
I have the book for sale.epub format.wasap me
How much are those Chase books? Just want to reconnect to my childhood.
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by mmanwuijele: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Aside Frederick and Gen madeibbo book on the civil war..any other one Is Just for money!

Thanks for the recommendations. I've always found Gen. Madiebo interesting.
Has anyone ready "Why we struck?" Do you recommend?

I'm on a mission to understand the History of the region.

Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
mmanwuijele:

Thanks for the recommendations. I've always found Gen. Madiebo interesting.
Has anyone ready "Why we struck?" Do you recommend?

I'm on a mission to understand the History of the region.

Why we struck is also better. ...but understanding the history of that region will bring you so sad memories so get ready.I wish I could join you...to me Late Azikiwe brought them many issues they are passing through right now.
Re: Civil War-Any1 Read Alabi-isama"The Tragedy Of Victory"?I Want My $ & Time Back! by Bestie01(f): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
How much are those Chase books? Just want to reconnect to my childhood.
cheap.wasap the no on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Interfere With Nigerian Politics - Buhari Warns Diplomats / Strike : Tension On Campuses As ASUU Meets / Police Confirms Arrest As NDLEA Affirms Abba Kyari, 4 Others In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.